What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That’s not nice Pou. You don’t know me mate. You’re smarter than that. Stick to footy stuff where you have a slight clue.
I just had a beer with the merkin whose job I took over, and he’s a top bloke who’s a lot smarter than me. He is much happier in his current role.

Kornstar

Coach
A lot of anger in here and talking about professionalism…….

Wasn’t it one of the most successful clubs of this century and their players walking around after games pantsing their team mates?

There are a large range of issues at the club but fmd the pearl clutching since Friday night and threats of letters of warning to Gutho………laughable!

JokerEel

Coach
A lot of anger in here and talking about professionalism…….

Wasn’t it one of the most successful clubs of this century and their players walking around after games pantsing their team mates?

There are a large range of issues at the club but fmd the pearl clutching since Friday night and threats of letters of warning to Gutho………laughable!

Was it their captain doing it at post match press conference?

Happy MEel

First Grade
That’s irrelevant, hes our captain and attending a media call representing the club. If he can’t give a f**k enough to put shorts on, then give up the captaincy now and sit around in your jocks in the change rooms.

Barrett is equally to blame for allowing it
Spot on. It was a deliberate choice to turn up to a televised presser in budgies. There’s no way in hell that’s not a f**k you to upper management. Yet another example of the us vs them mentality BA has brought to this club. I love Gutho but that right there is the exact reason we need to move him on.

Anyone thinking Bellamy or Bennett allows this is f**king dreaming. There’s literally zero discipline in this joint and although Ryles wasn’t my preference, I can understand and even appreciate why we went this way.

The biggest concern is that the Board didn’t see this earlier or worse, they saw it and didn’t have the balls to do anything about it. There have been plenty of examples of unprofessionalism from our players and staff that just got let go. This is part of the “mediocrity” that has been accepted for so long that we have belting on about. It extends beyond the 80 minutes of footy each week.

Last edited:

Latest posts