What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

I’ve always been clear about sample sizes. It’s simple because it’s a fundamental requirement of empiricism ffs
Food Waffle GIF

The Predictor

Juniors
It has naught to do with Arthur or his record and everything to do with the extremely fickle nature of Parramatta supporters. There will be plenty expecting immediate results and they will call for it. I know there will also be people who compare the two records and give him some leeway to start. Personally I am expecting a similar year to this while he dissects the roster.
Haven’t won shit for almost 40 years, pack stadium almost every game, highest membership numbers and u accuse fans of being fickle, what a ridiculous statement!!!!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
It has naught to do with Arthur or his record and everything to do with the extremely fickle nature of Parramatta supporters. There will be plenty expecting immediate results and they will call for it. I know there will also be people who compare the two records and give him some leeway to start. Personally I am expecting a similar year to this while he dissects the roster.

If we had a fully fit side right now in finals bar the top 2 would you not give us a chance against the rest? I do and that's why I am optimistic. I don't think there is a lot between all the sides bar the top 2.

strider

Post Whore
If we had a fully fit side right now in finals bar the top 2 would you not give us a chance against the rest? I do and that's why I am optimistic. I don't think there is a lot between all the sides bar the top 2.
Agree. Penrith have another gear they go to .... they have had a slightly off season but they still finished 2nd lol .... f**kin Melbourne just wont die off. They are one of those weeds even Zero wont kill.
The rest of the teams are quite erratic.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
BA and management have rotted the club from the inside out like a pack of termites. It will take time to fix up the mess he left.but our squad isn't bad. We can bounce back
If the squad isn't to bad, what mess did BA leave?

yeah he may have tried to push on with a few "older" forwards, but he isn't the only NRL coach guilty of that.......

And I keep on saying all this chat about poor cap management, is bit of a myth....yeah not perfect, but it's pretty much structured (contracts), that Ryles can turn the squad over pretty quickly over the next 12 months.....

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree. Penrith have another gear they go to .... they have had a slightly off season but they still finished 2nd lol .... f**kin Melbourne just wont die off. They are one of those weeds even Zero wont kill.
The rest of the teams are quite erratic.

Melbourne have not been a real contender since 2020 I don't think.
Next year they get even stronger. Faalago will be in the side and Wishart and Howarth will improve as will Blore. Plus they add Stefano.
Funny if Faalgo or Wishart hit open market one get offers over 750k the other atleast 600k. And one can't make the 17.

Penrith lose JFH and Luai so they do weaken I imagine. Unsure how much
They do add Papali'i and Blaize. Plus C.Mclean will be to good to hold out. I see a real star in that one.Unsure if have another good kid coming thru but won't suprise.

Roosters lose a bunch so they'll drop right out.

Storm will be unstoppable next year

hindy111

Post Whore
If the squad isn't to bad, what mess did BA leave?

yeah he may have tried to push on with a few "older" forwards, but he isn't the only NRL coach guilty of that.......

And I keep on saying all this chat about poor cap management, is bit of a myth....yeah not perfect, but it's pretty much structured (contracts), that Ryles can turn the squad over pretty quickly over the next 12 months.....

Attitude. He let Jnr get fat
He never dropped players for not putting in
He never promoted guys busting their guts in Cup like Barrett did.

How he manufactured roles for his park footy player son to play a grand final is beyond Embarrassing

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Attitude. He let Jnr get fat
He never dropped players for not putting in
He never promoted guys busting their guts in Cup like Barrett did.

How he manufactured roles for his park footy player son to play a grand final is beyond Embarrassing
Jake Arthur is exactly one of the players busting a gut in reserve grade you claim deserve a chance. It's why he still has an NRL contract.

Latest posts