What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

I’ve always been clear about sample sizes. It’s simple because it’s a fundamental requirement of empiricism ffs
Food Waffle GIF

The Predictor

Juniors
It has naught to do with Arthur or his record and everything to do with the extremely fickle nature of Parramatta supporters. There will be plenty expecting immediate results and they will call for it. I know there will also be people who compare the two records and give him some leeway to start. Personally I am expecting a similar year to this while he dissects the roster.
Haven’t won shit for almost 40 years, pack stadium almost every game, highest membership numbers and u accuse fans of being fickle, what a ridiculous statement!!!!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
It has naught to do with Arthur or his record and everything to do with the extremely fickle nature of Parramatta supporters. There will be plenty expecting immediate results and they will call for it. I know there will also be people who compare the two records and give him some leeway to start. Personally I am expecting a similar year to this while he dissects the roster.

If we had a fully fit side right now in finals bar the top 2 would you not give us a chance against the rest? I do and that's why I am optimistic. I don't think there is a lot between all the sides bar the top 2.

strider

Post Whore
If we had a fully fit side right now in finals bar the top 2 would you not give us a chance against the rest? I do and that's why I am optimistic. I don't think there is a lot between all the sides bar the top 2.
Agree. Penrith have another gear they go to .... they have had a slightly off season but they still finished 2nd lol .... f**kin Melbourne just wont die off. They are one of those weeds even Zero wont kill.
The rest of the teams are quite erratic.

Latest posts