What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles should have been sent off. And probably suspended.

Tom Shines

First Grade
No, seriously.

Anyone hear the spray he gave Kevin Shane Hayne at about the 68th minute after the knock on? Not just dissent, but outright abuse.

"Gone forward? You're on f**king drugs Shane... f**k me dead". Hayne warned him, but didn't go far enough. Completely different game too at 12 v 13.

Paullyboy

Coach
Thats what it has come to for the tigers then ay? Needing a bottom 4 team to lose players for them to be competitive.

He was sin binned for saying "you're off your head" when he was with us. Badger wouldn't repeat it to Anasta either said something like it was disgusting and it wouldn't say it over the mic. Funny it happened against Melbourne iirc.

Dani

Immortal
I heard he broke Todd Carneys fingernail too. Why wasn't he banned for that too? Huh?

grouch

First Grade
He was sent off for treading on a Storm player's foot in 2008. In a scrum. Sent off.

It seems now he's wearing the purple jersey the referees are a lot kinder

LESStar58

Referee
He was sent off for treading on a Storm player's foot in 2008. In a scrum. Sent off.

It seems now he's wearing the purple jersey the referees are a lot kinder

Yep. Pretty much straight after the all in brawl that started cos Rent Boy Soward didn't like being tackled.

It was also the game where Slater towelled Nightingale and got sin binned l, suspended and denied a Dally M. I would have given him a Victoria Cross for punching that trackhead.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yep. Pretty much straight after the all in brawl that started cos Rent Boy Soward didn't like being tackled.

It was also the game where Slater towelled Nightingale and got sin binned l, suspended and denied a Dally M. I would have given him a Victoria Cross for punching that trackhead.

:lol::lol: Clearly you watched your game with your purple shades on. Your little softc*ck grub Slater was trying to belt into Nightingale while he had his hands held behind his back. Typical Storm behaviour, really.

Well done on the hilariously biased and blatantly wrong recount though :lol:

grouch

First Grade
:lol::lol: Clearly you watched your game with your purple shades on. Your little softc*ck grub Slater was trying to belt into Nightingale while he had his hands held behind his back. Typical Storm behaviour, really.

:lol: Then Slater went to the judiciary and claimed he was headbutted! The great Nightingale had an opinion on that:

Nightingale yesterday denied headbutting Slater and accused the Storm fullback of throwing punches while two Storm players held him.
"He picked me out when two of his mates held me," Nightingale, the NRL's equal-leading tryscorer, said.
"It was a dog act. There were cameras everywhere. They would have picked up a headbutt but it didn't happen.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...ng-was-a-dog-act/story-e6frfgdo-1111117009037

Jason Maher

Immortal

I believe you just got trolled... ;-)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Thats what it has come to for the tigers then ay? Needing a bottom 4 team to lose players for them to be competitive.

Oooh. So close. What we need to become competitive is for the top 8 teams to lose players. Somewhere in the vicinity of 17 players, ideally 25...

What we need to lose is a coach...

LESStar58

Referee

Still would have given him a medal.

Latest posts