What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Saab

Wizardman

First Grade
A question for Dragon fans here...did Saab in reggies ever show more performance than he has in his first grade career? Did he show regular signs that he could be a good first grader or were they few and far between? Because, the guy deadset has nothing and shown nothing in his first grade career.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
For many, many, many people on here, Saab was “the future”..

He was the answer to all our problems..

We needed to drop experienced players, do whatever we could to get him into first grade..

I’m not sure they ever saw him play, it was more just the standard thing where a junior gets hyped up in here as the next big thing..

Of course, the mob turned on him when he said he didn’t want to play for us...

So today, most people will say they never rated him..

Even though they said he was the future for our club..

Spazer

Juniors
He was over hyped on here for sure. But even then he is pretty good under the high ball for obvious reasons, just needs deeper kicks that aren't 10 metres out from the try line by dce.

Abbzy_89

Juniors
“ oh yes I just realised Manly is just as far, worse on my travelling each day. I would love to honour my contract “

Attachments

• E4EC4472-0B96-435F-A2C1-BEE52A15F07A.jpeg
    E4EC4472-0B96-435F-A2C1-BEE52A15F07A.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 13

boardlumps62

Juniors
If he just ignored the manager he could have been nurtured. But the money got him I suggest his parents pushing. But looking from afar just doesn't show ticker. Why would you chuck the ball to a busted fullback. We won't miss him but if he gets the tutorlidge he might get there.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If he just ignored the manager he could have been nurtured. But the money got him I suggest his parents pushing. But looking from afar just doesn't show ticker. Why would you chuck the ball to a busted fullback. We won't miss him but if he gets the tutorlidge he might get there.
That pass to Walker was hilarious..

I genuinely mean that..

I was laughing out loud..

possm

Coach
For many, many, many people on here, Saab was “the future”..

He was the answer to all our problems..

We needed to drop experienced players, do whatever we could to get him into first grade..

I’m not sure they ever saw him play, it was more just the standard thing where a junior gets hyped up in here as the next big thing..

Of course, the mob turned on him when he said he didn’t want to play for us...

So today, most people will say they never rated him..

Even though they said he was the future for our club..
Well I was one fan who rated Saab based on his form in the juniors. But no doubt tonight, Ramsey got the better of him.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Well I was one fan who rated Saab based on his form in the juniors. But no doubt tonight, Ramsey got the better of him.
Should I question your sanity. Who let him go that was a master stroke. That's two wingers Manly have that I thought we had lost our marbles but not on tonights performances. Who loves Rava now. And can we send Domino's, Maccas Shit and my favourite Super Whoppers from Hungry Jack's to Ramsey's home everyday except game day. Fill up those skinny legs boy.

possm

Coach
Should I question your sanity. Who let him go that was a master stroke. That's two wingers Manly have that I thought we had lost our marbles but not on tonights performances. Who loves Rava now. And can we send Domino's, Maccas Shit and my favourite Super Whoppers from Hungry Jack's to Ramsey's home everyday except game day. Fill up those skinny legs boy.
Put him on a BBQ every day diet. That will 'beef' him up.

barry

Juniors
Would love to share the same topic re Reece Robson

This forum is still far from getting over Robson who has had ample opportunity to live up to the hype

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Thank you for your honesty Possm..

There are plenty of turncoats who won’t admit it..

2010Dragons

Bench
I watched in a few reggies games and a few first grade. He has the body of Tarzan but plays like Jane. Hopeless under the high ball. Only good quality I saw in him was his height and speed. Can’t tackle, he would be better suited to basketball.