What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Smith charged cocaine trafficking

magpie4ever

First Grade
I think IBM should go to his room, climb into his cot and shut the f**k up until the next nappy change is required.

Reactions: Vee

magpie4ever

First Grade
Yeah sure, and we can use the Maggies 17 wooden spoons to make a chime hanger to help me get to sleep

16 for the chime hanger and one to flog your Gen Y filled nappy arse with. :lol:

"Jason Smith - who the f**k is that". Sorry dude, you will always remembered for that classic.

Trying the hard arse responses won't work.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
16 for the chime hanger and one to flog your Gen Y filled nappy arse with. :lol:

"Jason Smith - who the f**k is that". Sorry dude, you will always remembered for that classic.

Trying the hard arse responses won't work.

Haha as if I need your approval you dumb f**k. Go wrestle with some Tigers, your mob seem to enjoy that

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I sure the gentle folk on this site will never allow you to live this one down. :cool:

They never do, and I'll never care. At least it serves for mild entertainment when the only people insulting me are the ones that support shithouse clubs, just like yours :D

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Real shame. Bloke had a good legacy in football and was generally popular amongst fans. All ruined if he is found guilty.

magpie4ever

First Grade
They never do, and I'll never care. At least it serves for mild entertainment when the only people insulting me are the ones that support shithouse clubs, just like yours :D

Ohh so hurtful, you must be a big boy now.

"Who the f**k is Jason Smith"? - classic, unbeatable, one and only.

Last edited: