What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Stevens still giving wedgies

RICHO

Juniors
Most people will agree.
Like I said, most Sharks fans don't want to see that. Most people don't think it should happen. But suspending him for it is a bit harsh.

Anonymous

Juniors
The thing is, it's not a good look. The game has already copped ridicule across the board. Sure I know it's often hypocricy with other footy codes having their own skeletons in the closet... but imo, we can do better.
The SMH have already made sport of it.

And as for Stevens thinking it's not against the rules, I would suggest it can easily be against the rules if the NRL decided he was bringing the game into disrepute. Also, I'm pretty sure that putting hands between the legs is against the rules in some manner. And there's there deliberately slowing down the play-the-ball.

If I was the ref, I'd warn him before kickoff not to try it on, or he'd spend 10 minutes in the bin.

And then ofcourse there's the issue that he simply shouldn't even be asking if it's against the rules.

RICHO

Juniors
The SMH give it to Rugby League at any chance. They are just dirty that News Limited basically own Rugby League. No one listens to what Roy Masters has to say anyway!

As for being against the rules, thats not even the issue either. It's just not right. Simple!

Anonymous

Juniors
I agree about the SMH. But why give them something else?
Does it have to come to a player getting up and belting him?

You might recall that Hoppa was allowed to get away with the finger for a long time before players decided to take matters into their own hands.

Then the SMH jumped on and it and made sure it got press in the USA and the UK.

RICHO

Juniors
A wedgie and a finger up your arse are completely different though.

Look, it's wrong, and Jason should stop. But don't go comparing Stevens to Hoppa!!

Anonymous

Juniors
Actually, I only started this to see if it would get over 25 posts. Thanks Richo, I couldn't done it without you. ;-)

P.S. Jason Stevens is still a very strange lad.

RICHO

Juniors
Hahaha
No worries mate.

Of course he's strange. He started off at the Dragons!!! What do you expect!??! LOL
Plus he's gone without sex for far too long, and today we learnt at Uni that it's bad for you!!

Anonymous

Juniors
I don't think you have to go to Uni to learn that. But it's good to know that we now have some scientific evidence to prove that wowsers are bad for society. :lol:

RICHO

Juniors
Hahaha.
All us guys just agreed with it when the lecturer brought it up.

Gotta love "Sexuality" as a subject hey?!? LOL

_Johnsy

Referee
I cant speak from apersonal perspective, but allegedley it is very, very, very un-christian like. "May he burn in hell," Just a small qoute from our lord saviour jesus christ....amen.

:roll:

Nugby

Juniors
Sexuality as a subject'd have to be a damn sight better than business stats which I've got this arvo

GO u DRAGONS

Juniors
No sex......What's the bet that Stevens house is immaculately plastered !! He and Mrs Palmer have been quite busy over the years ;-)

Latest posts