What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taylor: Where to Now?

Hiekka

Juniors
Following his unsavoury departure from the Rabbits, where is he likely to pop up?

My guess is there's probably 10 or so coaches on the waiting list in front of him currently - and with only a couple of jobs coming up each year that's not a great place to be.

Would any people here want to see Jason picked up by their club if their coach falls over in the next year or 2??

beads6

First Grade
Maybe he should start looking for a job he is actually good at it. In all honesty he was not that good of a coach and never really will be. Go work at a corner store or something that is about all he is capable of

He will unfortunately end up where every other Souths coach has ended up once sacked or moved on by the club, never to be seen again!

coach

Seriously he is the type that should be used to help develop the gaame overseas in places like the US. If the NRLUS ever gets up and running (I doubt it) then he could be a good option for them.

trudge

Bench
Still plenty of life left for JT in the NRL.

He's been on par with 6 or so coaches over the last three years.

Hasler wasn't much chop early on.

Bunnies have a made a big mistake with Lang over Taylor.

fred92

Juniors
Still plenty of life left for JT in the NRL.

He's been on par with 6 or so coaches over the last three years.

Hasler wasn't much chop early on.

Bunnies have a made a big mistake with Lang over Taylor.
Lang was signed by Souths to pull them out of an alarming slump, the signing of Lang paid immediate dividends with the club stringing together a string of victories. I think taylor did Souths an accidental favour by behaving as he did on mad monday. Souths should have a good season next year.

Latest posts