What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taylor

I have been told that JT punched him in the stomach as a joke, and Fa'longo hit him back. JT sent home in a cab with a cut to the cheek.
Not a scandal. Just stupidity. But, the media will try to blow anything up.

I was watching the Today show yesterday morning, and for no particular reason, they decided to re-cap all of the issues/scandals that happened during the year. No comment or anything afterwards, just a general swipe, once again, at Rugby League.

I wonder if Brendon Fevola's walk up & down Melbourne streets with a blow up doll will make it on to Sydney TV news?

jk13

First Grade
scott prince put it well on today this morning. when asked if he had ever heard of such a thing, he said no, but he knew alot of players who would like to punch their coach

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Got no problem with the coach needing to blow off steam at the end of the year - just as much (if not more!) then the players

TheRam

Coach
I have been told that JT punched him in the stomach as a joke, and Fa'longo hit him back. JT sent home in a cab with a cut to the cheek.
Not a scandal. Just stupidity. But, the media will try to blow anything up.

I was watching the Today show yesterday morning, and for no particular reason, they decided to re-cap all of the issues/scandals that happened during the year. No comment or anything afterwards, just a general swipe, once again, at Rugby League.

I wonder if Brendon Fevola's walk up & down Melbourne streets with a blow up doll will make it on to Sydney TV news?

Well there's your problem right there, you were watching that sh*t show!!!

Latest posts