What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Sullivan

denis preston

First Grade
would like to see him try and base his game on Chocs...wouldn't be a bad idea bringing in choc to mentor him...has similar skills in some ways...needs a backflip though...
I would keep Choc miles away from this kid. What could he teach him ? Arrogance , talk before your brain engages, selfish play and delusions of grandeur ? He would fill the kids head with so much shit that it would derail his career big time.

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
Your not comparing Reece Walsh to Buddy? Chalk and cheese re class.. one player is a total gun and has ripped teams apart in his first 5 games of 1st grade . the other has yet to do anything of any significance on his first few games of 1st grade..
you don't know until given the chance bronco's thought walsh wasn't ready but were wrong. Plus he has only had one game last year

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
H
I would keep Choc miles away from this kid. What could he teach him ? Arrogance , talk before your brain engages, selfish play and delusions of grandeur ? He would fill the kids head with so much shit that it would derail his career big time.
He could try teaching him to not drop the ball with the line wide open in a grand final. Oh wait...

rasaint

Juniors
Points taken but in fairness Choc Mundine was hit with a big swinging forearm to the head as he was in the action of scoring a try. That caused the ball to be dropped. The irony was I think ( not sure) it may have been the Melbourne winger Smith? who got hit by Ainscough and the resultant penalty try.
It touches a bad memory for me.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Points taken but in fairness Choc Mundine was hit with a big swinging forearm to the head as he was in the action of scoring a try. That caused the ball to be dropped. The irony was I think ( not sure) it may have been the Melbourne winger Smith? who got hit by Ainscough and the resultant penalty try.
It touches a bad memory for me.
should have passed it…

itsme

Juniors
1. Evander Cummins
3. Travis Roache
4. David Howell
6. Ritchie Williams
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Rory O’Brien
9. Daniel Fepalui
10. Shannon Wakeman
11. Michael Howell
12. Jack Bosden
13. Matt Mundine

I’m short a couple of wingers.. Any suggestions to help fill the forum “future superstar” 13?
Peni Tagive
John Deery

thebigredv

First Grade
I ask Mr griffin one simple favour as I close my deliberations on the titans farce. Please select Sullivan to play the bunnies. If nothing else it gives us a spirited young creative player who might just hold some answers in our halves to watch and concentrate our energies on.

Mjab

Juniors
Hard to shine in our team ATM
hasn’t had much footy and I’m not expecting much
he should play rest year and be told so , that way he can relax and play some footy

sadly I think Hook said we will have Norman back next week

Maddragon99

Juniors
Along with Amone & Sloan all very impressive young men. Makes you wonder why Griffin was considering extending Norman, thankfully common sense prevailed.

My only fear is that Griffin starts with Mybe at 5/8 next year. I’d like to see Amone be our 5/8 with Sullivan in the wings waiting for Hunt to go down with inevitable injury again.

denis preston

First Grade
Interesting if his management is interested in a say 4 year contract at 350k or would rather a 2 year and hit the market then for the big bickies. Bit of a risk either way i guess but just sign him up. One of the things he showed us in the 3 to 4 games he played was that he can tackle which rounds him up nicely. Hope Hook doesn't overdo the hooker thing too much next year and gives him a chance at 6 and interchange in tandem with Amone. There's no doubt all three boys will require a break once or twice during the year.

Latest posts