What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jealousy

Alba

Coach
does anyone here get jealous about anything or anyone? I never used to be a jealous person but lately i have been a bit of a lunatic and i have been trying to figure out what it is that causes it .. it p*sses me off .. i'm not jealous of the way people look or anything im jealous of certain peoples interactions with other females .. it drives me bonkers because i used to be all cool with that stuff and now i think its taking over and i cant control it .. :oops:

Raider_69

Post Whore
I crack the sh*ts when my mates drums on about how good his missus is. Not sure if thats jealousy but meh, i usually let it off with a "yea but she is kiwi, so naturally she is no go at everything!"

we both laugh and move on...

Martli

Coach
Can't say I really do to be honest. If someone has something cool then i'm usually just happy for them. I guess i'm just a nice person ;-) yeah right

Alba

Coach
yeah i know .. but i dont have any trust whatsoever .. i did something on friday that makes me sick to my stomach when i think about it and it was a very jealous possessive thing to do and thats just not me.. ITS NOT ME DAMMIT!!

Alba

Coach
lol who told u that wf???8-[

but seriously it eats me up inside until i just explode and take it out on someone that doesnt deserve it .. i get very aggressive and that, imo, is not cool ..

Alba

Coach
good ol' majella ay .. she is such a gronk! but so so pretty .. seems to be a waste really ..

wittyfan

Referee
RGBall%2022.jpg

Latest posts