What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jealousy

Knightmare

Coach
Alba said:
yeah well it wasn't so bad .. didn't really know what to say to her but she kept asking questions that at the time of her asking I didn't think they were relevant but then she told me why she wanted to know and it all started to make sense .. she thinks I have an aggressive personality because of my dad and that's the way he always was but she also thinks that I haven't always been like that and with a little bit of time I can fix it. She also advised me not to drink as much as I have been lately because it's a downer and then after the appointment I went n got p*ssed at the footy! She asked me where my happy place is and I told her i'm happiest when i'm at the football and she was like "well that's not the calmest place in the world" and I jus told her it's a different kind of anger when you're at a game .. anyway she gave me a task to do and I have to go back in 2 weeks .. she said I have to write down every time I feel down and write what I do to feel better .. then I can use it for future reference .. she also told me that if I go back and tell her it didn't work then she will consider referring me on to a psychiatrist .. so yeah .. damn that was a long post!

Nice, it's a start :) . This guy I know, he basically made the point that I care too much about this world and stuff that isn't right, he said I should let go and just worry more about how I'M going. I don't really feel like I hate women so much anymore, so I guess it's been good so far. Your happy place is the footy? Seriously, if you marry a guy who isn't into the footy, it will be such a damn waste. He'll never know how good he's got it!

Johns Magic

Referee
KrypnotiK said:
yeh yeh ur a funny merkin arent u shut the f**k up

Thanks mate, glad I was able to bring a smile to the face of a person with such a hard life.

Hang in there buddy.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dani said:
Everyone should be jealous of me.
Cos my team pwns!

f**king oath I'm jealous!

You've been in the comp how long now? And how many titles have you won? One - maybe two!

Better success rate than the bloody Eels.

:(