What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jealousy

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Jobdog said:
I don't think I'm a jealous person, but I don't trust a couple of my mates ......

That doesn't fall into the "jealous" category does it? :crazy:

Nope, and I wouldn't blame you one bit.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Alba said:
but seriously it eats me up inside until i just explode and take it out on someone that doesnt deserve it .. i get very aggressive and that, imo, is not cool ..

What do you mean by aggressive ?

Crusher

Coach
nothing like a good cat fight!

catfight.jpg

or worse

CatFight.gif

Knightmare

Coach
I get kind of jealous of people who are hot (guys and girls). I think how cool it must be to be able to get pretty much whatever (and whoever) you want and have doors opened up for you, just because you were born with the right DNA. It wouldn't bother me so much if in today's world, people gave a s**t about anything else other than looking good.

Punkess

Juniors
I don't think I'm much of a jealous person. I sort of don't care about other people that much, and everyone has both good and bad attributes. I don't usually compare myself to anyone - I have my own standards that are hard enough to live up to.

Anyway, if someone does well at something I usually admire their ability to work hard and stay committed to achieving it. I'm not really jealous, usually more impressed. Those sorts of people make me want to work harder at what I'm doing and are more of an inspiration than anything else.

Alba

Coach
Immortal said:
What do you mean by aggressive ?

well not always so much physically aggressive as jus raising my voice and making threats, although on friday i was physically aggressive and dont remember pushing the guy because he wanted to dance with some chick .. i remember feeling uncontrollable jealousy and then nothing .. he had to tell me about it 3 days later.. he isnt very impressed but i cant blame him.. its not me but its too late to fix it now with him i just need to make sure it never happens again ..

Johns Magic

Referee
Alba said:
well not always so much physically aggressive as jus raising my voice and making threats, although on friday i was physically aggressive and dont remember pushing the guy because he wanted to dance with some chick .. i remember feeling uncontrollable jealousy and then nothing .. he had to tell me about it 3 days later.. he isnt very impressed but i cant blame him.. its not me but its too late to fix it now with him i just need to make sure it never happens again ..

It's "not your go"?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
When i go to the gym, i see some guys who ar eheaps ripped, i'm pretty ripped myself, actually heaps ( ask Forum idiot), but these guys look amazing......but then i find out there all on the roids and ever supplement you can imagine then think...maybe i'm not lol.

Honestly, i get jealous of guys who can rip a good lead on the guitar, an di also get jealous when people talk to Alba on this forum lol

God-King Dean

Immortal
Knightmare said:
I get kind of jealous of people who are hot (guys and girls). I think how cool it must be to be able to get pretty much whatever (and whoever) you want and have doors opened up for you, just because you were born with the right DNA. It wouldn't bother me so much if in today's world, people gave a s**t about anything else other than looking good.

You'll be very very surpirsed how attractive people are up there with some of the more insecure people.

Without trying to be rude to Alba... She's a physcially attractive girl, but the way you look has close to f*ck all bearing on how good you feel about yourself.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Absolutely spot on Immy. I know plenty of attractive and beautiful people who think they're uglier than Luke Covell..

Knightmare

Coach
Immortal said:
You'll be very very surpirsed how attractive people are up there with some of the more insecure people.

Without trying to be rude to Alba... She's a physcially attractive girl, but the way you look has close to f*ck all bearing on how good you feel about yourself.

The funny thing is, I thought of Alba briefly as I wrote that. I really don't understand why she has such an issue with guys. She doesn't appear to be one of these stupid teeny-boppers, she loves her footy and (going from the pics she's posted on here) she's up there on the hot scale as well. From a guys' perspective, she should be stoked at the fact that she could go up to damn near any (single) guy she wanted and probably score at least one date out of it.

Dani

Immortal
Alba is beautiful both physically and on the inside.
I would love to have what she does.