What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeans set to rise 12cms

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dont wear jeans, but some people (like a lot of wagga chicks) shouldn't wear them. Its not pretty seeing a pregnant 16 year old showing off all her excess.

I heard a story some time ago about how the low cut jeans were causing some problems as they pressured some vital blood streams.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
madunit said:
I dont wear jeans, but some people (like a lot of wagga chicks) shouldn't wear them. Its not pretty seeing a pregnant 16 year old showing off all her excess.

I heard a story some time ago about how the low cut jeans were causing some problems as they pressured some vital blood streams.

hey hey:evil: the skanky girls in wagga wear lil mini skirts and ugg boots with their belly hanging out, i wear jeans that cover my arse thank you low cut jeans are for skanks that like to let guys see there g's

chloe

Juniors
Panthers_Gurl said:
low cut jeans are for skanks that like to let guys see there g's
What gives you the right to be so judgemental? Not all girls who wear low-rise jeans have their underwear hanging out. :roll:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
chloe said:
What gives you the right to be so judgemental? Not all girls who wear low-rise jeans have their underwear hanging out. :roll:

if you wear low cut jeans the only underwear you get are either g's or underwear that are no bigger then 5cms so basically your either wearing next to nothing with tiny underwear that dont cover a thing or your one that has your underwear showing.....

TooheysNew

Coach
Yeah it was outside the shopping center, and inside. All these people that were wearing tight shirts and jeans (guys) and this fellow with a mullety haircut looking thing with some girl that was young enough to be his daughter...

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
the guys in tight shirts would have been either the local AFL players or defence guys.......now all the guys are wearing ugg boots its wrong.....and all the little skanks wear well next to nothing still....and are with guys old enough to be their dads

God-King Dean

Immortal
You can only wear those hipsters if your hot. You may dismiss this as silly, but they are the only time they looks good, if you've got killa abs. No-one wants to see fatty with her gut over the clothes like a hounds lips

Jae

Juniors
chloe said:
Wagga Wagga must be the craziest place on earth. :lol:

Or just have a very high Italian population. Euro fashion where I live consists of clothes that are 5 sizes too small, a mullet with some poofy blonde bits in it, 1.56L hair grease and tracksuit pants.

Latest posts