What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings punted to Windsor

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not suprised after the way Ivan spoke of him after the game this weekend.

Stunned that it got to this.

PS we will take this troubled soul from you.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
It will be hilarious if it is George Jennings and the Tele just saw a Jennings in the team list and assumed it was Michael.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
It will be hilarious if it is George Jennings and the Tele just just Jennings in the team list and assumed it was Michael.

Haha that would be awesome on two fronts, 1 for makin the tele look, well tbh a mistake like that from them is just business as usual haha.

Annd secondly if George was playing for Windsor then youd think he is getting close to a FG debut.

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't want him to play anywhere this week. He needs to get 100% fit. I can't see him being dropped. He has been our best player by a mile this year.

Bob

Juniors
He has been one of our best but he had a shocker on the weekend
If this is the kick up the arse he needs then so be it, I want 17 COMMITTED players on the field every week

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Seems like Jennings is the golden child on this forum
Yeah something about great players and poor management of them.

It is very easy to keep average employees and much harder to keep really good ones. Business reality.

franklin2323

Immortal
Seems like Jennings is the golden child on this forum

Can you honestly say he has been our worst player this year? It's not like that. I want a winning team over any player. Form wise he is the only back creating tries. How long did it take Tighe & Simmons to go. Galea & Ciraldo haven't gone despite playing poor every week. I fail to believe it's form related. Off field maybe.

maple_69

Bench
Maybe we're putting all our efforts behind bringing home the NSW Cup and the fabled wooden spoon.

Surely there is a market by now on who the next Penrith star to go will be.
Lewis $2.40
Coote $3.00

mxlegend99

Referee
Ivan Cleary must have thought the 3 tries that Brad Tighe scored against an SG Ball filled reserve grade team meant that Brad Tighe had picked up his game after being dropped to Windsor.

If Michael Jennings has been dropped for disciplinary reasons, we need the club to make that clear.

Otherwise it looks like it was his form that got him dropped, and if he has been replaced with Brad Tighe it's just a slap in the face and in all honesty right up there with some of the bigger Matt Elliott blunders.

Jenko might have had a shocker against the Storm, but it was clearly his injury causing it. Even with him being allowed to play by the medical staff, it doesn't mean that it's the right thing to do. Especially against the undefeated Melbourne Storm.

murraymob

Coach
well the sides care named and he has been named in the windsor team and not in the panthers team.Just quitly the windsor team named i honestly believe would beat the first grade team