What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings punted to Windsor

franklin2323

Immortal
If Michael Jennings has been dropped for disciplinary reasons, we need the club to make that clear.

Otherwise it looks like it was his form that got him dropped, and if he has been replaced with Brad Tighe it's just a slap in the face and in all honesty right up there with some of the bigger Matt Elliott blunders.

Yeah. We deserve an explanation. We pay money to watch the crap. To see the best attacking weapon dropped when there is far worse is a disgrace! Drop the backrow. Halves before him.

darkbloom

Juniors
Why don't they get Jennings buying tickets and giving them away again. Those $50 season tickets might b good - 1000 of those and he can hand them out at Penrith Station. Get the TV cameras along. He must not have got the message last year. Brilliant move last year but obveosly not strong enough.

maple_69

Bench
So apparentoy Gould said on triple m, tye coaching staff were simply not happy with his past 2 performances.
Well Newcastle he was inches from a hat trick before going off injured.
Melbourne he was quiet and poor in defence but he was bloody injured.
Something has to be going on otherwise this is the first I've heard of a 2 games and you're dropped policy at Penrith.

We sure are going to look silly when Jennings is named NSW premiee centre this Sunday

jamaman

Juniors
Dumb!..dumping your best player!..oh well I will go along to watch him at Mt Smart!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You guys know I like my pennies.

Seems a real respect my authoritar moment.

Cause yeah, M Jennings is the problem.

Seen it in many many a business, never ceases to amaze, always says something about the management too.

Time for the Jennings family to check out Sutherland maybe even Brisbane property.

Not like Penrith won't produce more players.

But if I am Michael, I would have had enough from my employer.

Watch the Club (as in all clubs would) decide he needs to stay on contract.

Never a problem when the clubs want tear up a contract, but if a player says FU disloyal etc etc.

That part shytes me no end.

rem286

Juniors
So apparentoy Gould said on triple m, tye coaching staff were simply not happy with his past 2 performances.
Something has to be going on otherwise this is the first I've heard of a 2 games and you're dropped policy at Penrith.

We sure are going to look silly when Jennings is named NSW premiee centre this Sunday

What an absolute cop out from Gus Gould. Tell the people who have wasted their money coming to watch the crap the real reason. I know earlier in the season that Jennings was told not to do something at training but went and did it anyway and injured himself and missed a game. The bloke obviously just does not think his own shit stinks and looks out for who he believes is number 1. If they come out and said the bloke is a c**k so we dropped him so be it. The Panthers are way more trouble than most of the blind supporters can see. Then to replace him with Tighe:x:x:x:x:x

franklin2323

Immortal
Not suprised after the way Ivan spoke of him after the game this weekend.

Stunned that it got to this.

PS we will take this troubled soul from you.

What did he say? I would rather they say the truth like he's been a knob. Told the coach off etc.

Mr Fourex

Bench

Agree.......thought his form was good, playing in amongst bad team performances.

1st centre picked for NSW....IMO

Ridiculous coaching/management decision.

Big Mick

Referee
Sorry but that's a cop out from Gould.

Something is up there.

Newcastle came back too early & got re-injured. Storm was clearly injured and got taken off.

I'd respect it more if they just said "Jennings is acting like a bitch...so we are sending him back there to re-evaluate his bitchy behaviour & respect the jersey"

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What did he say? I would rather they say the truth like he's been a knob. Told the coach off etc.

Cant remember the exact words, but was completely unimpressed with the effort, was pulled due to lack of effort not injury. To be fair was honest in his thoughts.

But we are now on a path.

abpanther

Staff member
I think its good to know that no one player is bigger than the club

Everyone here is jumping on Cleary and absolving Jennings of anything, truth is his track record ain't that great and i don't think he's worth anywhere near $550000

Spot On

Coach
Massive overs if that is true. Many can argue the lack of quality halves, quality ball and quality players around him however you can't argue that for ever. You can still show 'form' when you are a marquee signing. Luke Lewis is in the same team and he shows form to warrant his pay check.

abpanther

Staff member
Exactly

Jennings has really had no impact on the form of our club and a guy paid that much should be able to lift those around him.

When Peanuts was here Jennings had the same tendency to go missing when we needed him most.

He has recently had off the field issues, seems there's a lot if shit happening behind the scenes, i just don't think he should get a free pass

Latest posts