What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

Since 73

First Grade
I'd rate Jennings with hayne and Inu.

U just don't get enuff bang for your buck.

Let him take his inflated scrapbook somewhere else.

TC is our priority and we don't need some dickhead around the joint who could lead him astray because he can't stay off the piss. Surround Toddy with stable family men with big hearts - not peahearted loose cannons like Jennings.

chewsta

First Grade
Getting these players would surely help persuade blokes like Smith & graham to want to stay on too.

Miller Lite

Juniors
I'd rate Jennings with hayne and Inu.

U just don't get enuff bang for your buck.

Let him take his inflated scrapbook somewhere else.

TC is our priority and we don't need some dickhead around the joint who could lead him astray because he can't stay off the piss. Surround Toddy with stable family men with big hearts - not peahearted loose cannons like Jennings.

WTF just happened?????........I just found myself in total agreeance with Since!

ghoti

Bench
Spot on. We're working this year cos we've formed a stable unit, of course we need to sign strike players for the future, but I think the priority in the short term is assembling a team for the next couple of years that retains the closeness this year's Sharks have. I don't know if Jennings would do that....

Regardless, will be watching his running off Carney on Wednesday with added interest..

Spot on. We're working this year cos we've formed a stable unit, of course we need to sign strike players for the future, but I think the priority in the short term is assembling a team for the next couple of years that retains the closeness this year's Sharks have. I don't know if Jennings would do that....

Regardless, will be watching his running off Carney on Wednesday with added interest..

Be no better than watching Pom running off him... Pom also throws in the added excitement of whether hell drop the ball, smash someone to get to the line ( and hopefully then, not drop the ball!):)

Miller Lite

Juniors
Make of it what you will, but it was mentioned on The Game Plan that Jennings could be a Shark this year. The Bulldogs game showed up how freakin' slow we are so God knows we need his speed and talent, but his discipline concerns me.

Hell, may not even happen.

Last edited:

Miller Lite

Juniors
Imagine Gordon and Jennings in the mix come the end of the year, Aus.

I'd go as far to say that if they were both in the team, we'd go closer that the Major prelim.

Ausguy

Coach
Sorry Miller i think you took my 'meh' the wrong way...

I FARKIN WANT HIM.... im a bit 'meh' about getting hopes up

Special K

Coach
As if we will get Jennings. I'll blow Flanno, Irvine, Gallen... Everyone if we do.

Surely we cannot afford him.

Miller Lite

Juniors
Sorry Miller i think you took my 'meh' the wrong way...

I FARKIN WANT HIM.... im a bit 'meh' about getting hopes up

No, I got ya Mate.....I was just dribbling at the thought and to be honest I'm starting to think it may happen.....

shaggs

Coach
Maybe he will take a pay cut and play for the love of the game. Re-ignite his career, become the player he wanted to be as a kid.

Yeah right. Show me the money these days.

Miller Lite

Juniors
As if we will get Jennings. I'll blow Flanno, Irvine, Gallen... Everyone if we do.

Surely we cannot afford him.

He hasn't even been named for Wolves this week. I'm not too sure what the rules are there (whether they didn't name him in case of injury and he can now be named) but it seems he's on the outer massively. Good chance to collect cheap this year (Penrith would cover a whack) and throw some of Morris, Pom and Williams coin at him next year.

I do talk out of my @rse re contracts, so feel free to shoot me down in flames.

shaggs

Coach
He hasn't even been named for Wolves this week. I'm not too sure what the rules are there (whether they didn't name him in case of injury and he can now be named) but it seems he's on the outer massively. Good chance to collect cheap this year (Penrith would cover a whack) and throw some of Morris, Pom and Williams coin at him next year.

I do talk out of my @rse re contracts, so feel free to shoot me down in flames.

Suspended for 1 week.

Ausguy

Coach
yep outted for throwing a punch in origin... imagine in the 80's if that was the case there'd be no game #2