What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremiah Pai signing on Official Website

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Most forwards have his physique.

If he was that big & strong he should of been playing regular First grade regardless of fitness Cough Cough Barry ward, Mark Tookey etc Cough Cough.

The Colonel

Immortal
Sterling said:
Colonel Eel said:
EELS13 said:
How big does Cannings look in that photo ??
With so many new big forwards signed this season, I can see some long fitness sessions coming up.

They start training on Monday so I will keep an eye out. They train straight across the road from my place at Richie Benaud in the off season on some days.....

im a 2 minute walk from ritchie benaud and ive never seen them.....have to go there more often.

If it wasn't for the bloody pine tree in my front yard I could happily sit on the balcony and watch them over a few beers - only I have to go to work when they train. The boss used to ring me and tell me she could see them training when she was off on maternity leave......

Mambo

Juniors
Mr Parra Eels said:
Heres a pic of Fui Fui wen he was at Souths

2003-0228-dt.jpg

Having a soft spot for Parramatta, i was disappointed that you guys signed Fui Fui Moi Moi.

Never in my time have I had the displeasure to watch a player with so much talent and yet so little confidence and determination. He'll be a dissapointment on the field, as under all that muscle, he has a heart the size of a pea. I can (sorta) understan why you got him, but, geez, you'll have to do miracles to get him off the KFC and into the gym. Lazy lazy footballer.

Unfortunately, this is a first hand opinion. Sorry guys.

The Colonel

Immortal
Northwest Rabbit said:
Mr Parra Eels said:

2003-0228-dt.jpg

Having a soft spot for Parramatta, i was disappointed that you guys signed Fui Fui Moi Moi.

Never in my time have I had the displeasure to watch a player with so much talent and yet so little confidence and determination. He'll be a dissapointment on the field, as under all that muscle, he has a heart the size of a pea. I can (sorta) understan why you got him, but, geez, you'll have to do miracles to get him off the KFC and into the gym. Lazy lazy footballer.

Judging by the standard of coaching at Souths it doesn't surprise me that he has been gorging himself at KFC. He wasn't exactly among the Langmack favourites seeing as Coleman brought him into the club. His confidence and determination would be linked to how much time the coaching staff seem to have spent with the players. I didn't see too many players this year at Souths who were brimming with confidence and determination anyway. Under a new coach and more importantly with a full off season under the belt he may be able to realise his potential. We will have to wait and see won't we.

Phillips

Referee
Northwest Rabbit said:
Mr Parra Eels said:

2003-0228-dt.jpg

two words: Scott Pethybridge :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mambo

Juniors
Phillips said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
Mr Parra Eels said:

2003-0228-dt.jpg

two words: Scott Pethybridge :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah don't get me started on the serial coach imitator Langmack. He knows all the coach lingo, says the right things, but thats about as far as it goes.

Nikki

Coach
I was told the other day that Fui Fui in Italian means RUN RUN!! :lol: :lol:

PB

Bench
I watched Fui Fui's line breaks and trys from last years 1st div comp the other day. Wasnt ther longest tape ever, but good for a laugh i tell you as he barrelled over people infront of him. Kind of like an islander version of Carl Webb.

Parraren

Bench
Nikki said:
I was told the other day that Fui Fui in Italian means RUN RUN!! :lol: :lol:

lmao! that's quite right actually, well it's kinda slang for "quickly, quickly" or "go, go" or "run, run".

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well i hope he run runs around the paddock in the preseason so he's fit to be an asset to our club!

Eelectrica

Referee
They should tell fui fui to match hindy in every training session. If Hindy does 20 laps of the oval (Or whatever the hell it is they do to get fit) then Fui Fui runs 20 just as quick. And keep that up until Fui Fui is somewhere near as fit or can't take it anymore and retires. Whatever happens first.