What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremy Smith to return ?

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I'd sign him up just to see him turn 26 overnight. It would be a cool thing to see. Would his hair gradually grow back, or would he just have hair when he wakes up on his birthday?

FlameThrower

Bench
When he was off contract from Sharks I thought we should have gone after him, but now he is 34/ 35 1 year deal on cheap as all I can see ...but he is still competitive and would add some value as a stop gap.
But if it came down to basic maths then I would rather have Creagh for another year...

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Keep in mind people, that any new recruits or players we need to re-sign, ideally need to be capable of playing 80 minutes due to possible interchange rules.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Sorry but I'm not a fan of this idea of a return by Jeremy Smith at his veteran age. Just look at Watmough at the eels and I feel it would be similar and wasted cap space. Priority should be to retain Flo and Creagh then the youth brigade.

Latest posts