What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerimiah Pai

I was outside my house at Merrylands just yesterday When I saw Jerimiah Pai in full Parra Training gear run past my house in the heat. It was around 9.30 am but it was very hot by then I felt sorry for the bugger because it was damn hot and he has so much sweat dripping from him it was not funny, I nearly called the ambulance.

It just goes to show how commited some players are when they train on their own time and in the heat. He would be pretty big for a center I think he maybe suited to Lock.

bartman

Immortal
Poor bugger Pai - yesterday was bloody hot!

Lock huh? Maybe he's just trying to sweat off some size over summer so he can play in the backline?

Glenn

First Grade
Hmmmm as for Widders (or is that Widers??).... Sponsorship from Jenny Craig or get him the phone number of Warnies mum.. :lol:

Seriously hopefully Widders can get back down to his playing weight, and force his way back..at his best is definitly a damaging runner that can find the gaps

Eelementary

Post Whore
YOu go Mate!

The news just keeps getting better and better for us, eh?

*Thorman pretty much single-handedly almost beat the Aussies

* Jeremiah is hard at work

* LUKE BURT will be ready to RIP IT UP AGAIN IN 2004!

* And Cannings will destroy everything in his path!