What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jermaine Ale

Sanchez

Coach
Bicey_18 said:
Just like Brad Tighe in some regards.... He has so much potential but his poor attitude lets him down. He could be a superstar but fails to put in the hard yards

hope he gets more 1st grade next year. very good utility

girvie

Staff member
The Colonel said:
I think some of these kids tend to get an easy ride into teams based on their talent but when it comes time to take the next step up they don't seem to accept they have to do the extra work to keep their place. They've been conditioned to accept that they will be selected because they are more talented then someone else. When the less talented player gets a shot based on the back of his hard work - the talented player isn't sure how to accept that.

Plenty of players have the talent to play first grade - Parramatta lower grades have been littered with them over the years as has just about every other club in the competition. It comes down to whether or not they want to do the hard work involved.
Yeah that is true.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
marshall stalin said:
I don't know about that as he played in the Great Sydney Roosters Jersey flegg team that won the comp without losing a game in 2004.

I have heard that he was quite unpopular with others at the club, I did not though know the reasons why.

Spike

First Grade
I remember a bloke from Wests Magpies going back about eight years ago who I thought was going to be huge. He was a bustling centre that found the tryline to me more easily than any other player I've seen since and had a sh*t load of ability and he was an Aussie by the name of Justin Miller but had a chip on his shoulder.

Now I hear you say, "Who the f**k is Justin Miller?" He's a concretor down on the south coast last I heard. f**king waste

macavity

Referee
worst thing Ale ever did was leave the Knights.

if he had played 2004 under Rip ("I will rip you a new one if you dont put in") Taylor he would be a FG regular by now....