What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey

well ...here is one public that would not be parting with 250 $ for a one off trial jersey..... In saying that, it might add to its future value.
While the investment in a future rare item of memorabilia is tempting , Im going to go for the quicker return in toilet paper and frozen meat pies.

chewsta

First Grade
Ordered mine, I Love this jersey. I hope the embossed Shark is on the chest. It doesn't appear to be on it in the Sharks store concept art. It is on the player photo though. Possibly players jerseys only?

Good work by Aramex to go with the white logo.
The red logo on our usual jerseys looks horrendous.

Craigshark

First Grade
Ordered mine, I Love this jersey. I hope the embossed Shark is on the chest. It doesn't appear to be on it in the Sharks store concept art. It is on the player photo though. Possibly players jerseys only?

Good work by Aramex to go with the white logo.
The red logo on our usual jerseys looks horrendous.

wish they would do it also, but it’s the grip pad for the players jersey’s mate

ghoti

Bench
Still holdin onto my '98 original of these.. couple years ago was doing real bad with money and offered it to some jersey collectors on Instagram and they all returned with 'nah sorry mate not interested in sharks stuff' comments .. then something switched last year and one by one they came back asking for it, one offered $400.. thankfully had a job again and told em to get walkin..

Hmm must be bored: what I meant to say is: great jumper stoked to see it as the heritage this year

crazy pineapple

Juniors

yea i bought the away jersey hoping it was there but wasn't unfortunately

fizman

Bench
I acknowledge the jersey is better than the original, but this jersey doesn't represent the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks in my expert and 49 year opinion.

Whatever that aqua/teal colour is, get it out of my sight.

When did grey become part of the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks playing strip? never. "The boys in the Blue, White and Grey"

I am happy that you little Teeny Boppers love it - you all need to smarten yourselves up.

While I'm at it, we are the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks - not Sharks, not Cronulla - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks.

Give me strength, next you will be calling for the Sharks star logo to make a return.

bluefox68

Staff member
Still holdin onto my '98 original of these.. couple years ago was doing real bad with money and offered it to some jersey collectors on Instagram and they all returned with 'nah sorry mate not interested in sharks stuff' comments .. then something switched last year and one by one they came back asking for it, one offered $400.. thankfully had a job again and told em to get walkin..

Hmm must be bored: what I meant to say is: great jumper stoked to see it as the heritage this year
I gave mine to Lifeline…. Oops…

Had so many jerseys - had to cull them…

It was that 90’s style where it was way too big - just remember what it looked like on skinny players like Mat Rogers and Peachey…

txta2

Bench
I still got the SL one in my wardrobe.
Jesus they wore them loose those days.
I think Peachys was 2x sizes too big ha
Might take the cobwebs off the Visa and buy that heritage jumper.
I reckon it looks great even though its teal blue

Special K

Coach
I sold my SL to... Hey where is Russel Crowes Band?
He is still around mostly on twitter now though.

Also if anyone has any old jerseys they wanna sell let me know f**king. I gave away a ton of mine to vinnies and that sorta thing thinking it might find a good home for a sharkie doing it tough but turns out all these instagram bell ends buy them up and resell them at 8-10x what they pay. Asshats.

R-15-3

Bench
I committed murder on mine and cut out the logos and sewed them onto a duffel bag I used till it was lost in transit flying. Loved that bag.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I committed murder on mine and cut out the logos and sewed them onto a duffel bag I used till it was lost in transit flying. Loved that bag.
It got what it deserved. There was only one that was worse and that was the white jersey and matching shorts, socks atrocity.