What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey

Frenzy.

Immortal
It’s very busy. Hope no stock image used.

I'm worried one was. That silouette seems to wearing clothes but is supposed to recognise and represent the Gweagal people, the traditional owners of the land on which the Sharks live and play.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think you've had too much soup toomuchsoup.

Could live with the black one I suppose.

I'll give you a challenge. Do an indigenous jersey :)

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I think you've had too much soup toomuchsoup.

Could live with the black one I suppose.

I'll give you a challenge. Do an indigenous jersey :)
Not enough soup! Not into the Reebok jersey? I know this is slightly different but I made it so the sponsor could be straight while still having the general appearance of the 95-96 jersey. I’m led to believe the reason we didn’t wear the 2021 heritage version of it on field was because the NRLs jersey guidelines don’t allow diagonal sponsors, or something like that…

That's a challenge I don’t think I’m up to. I think without having any knowledge on the meanings of all the patterns it’d be a bit culturally insensitive to just throw together random indigenous looking symbols together. I think those designs are best left to indigenous artists

R-15-3

Juniors
WTF is with the warriors jersey? Its all blue looks great but why the f**k are clubs just picking random colours