What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerseys for chicks

mightypanther

Juniors
Hey Astrogirl,

Penrith definitely have a female fit jersey. I don't know why Classic
don't have a photo up for it.

But as of 2004, Penrith no longer have a contract with Classic, and their
merchandise will be designed by ISC, the same mob that do the Knights
merchandise.

So of course there will be a new black Panthers jersey, and possibly a
new female jersey too.

Panthers are having a fashion show on the 20th November to show off all
the new stuff for season 2004, so if I can get a photo of a female jersey
from there, then I will post it here.

IanG

Coach
Well if the girls want snug fitting jerseys, get a kids sized one. I've seen some women at EAS do that

Jedda

Juniors
IanG said:
Well if the girls want snug fitting jerseys, get a kids sized one. I've seen some women at EAS do that

That would depend on the size of your "Assets". Trust me, a kids shirt would go no-where near keeping mine covered! :shock:

Keep us informed on how its going with the Womens Jerseys - I can't even get a Mans Knights Jersey over here. Luckily I picked mine up while over in Newie last season.

Terminator

First Grade
[quote="JeddaThat would depend on the size of your "Assets". Trust me, a kids shirt would go no-where near keeping mine covered! :shock:

[/quote]

Very true. :D

iluvmatt

Juniors
i agree there should be a womens jersey. because i went to buy a jersey and there was only one left but it was fairly cheap, so i got it but the sizing was a tad too large. i had to get a size XXXL. it would fit big daz brohmen its that big, and it doesnt help that im 15 yrs old. and not that tall or large!!! so im 100% with the idea

garden fairy

Juniors
The cheergirls hey, Tim? Hmm... (you're in trouble)

The first jersey I ever got I bought in a huge size (large or extra large, I think), so I could wear it like a dress. Like with Leasha's idea, I'd prefer to have it huge so I could fit lots of layers underneath to keep me warm, and still be able to wear it. After that one was stolen, my friends bought me a new one for my birthday, but it was in a size small. It's still huge on me, but I don't wear it for the simple fact that I don't have enough room to move, and I can't fit many layers underneath it.

I'm not against female jerseys, I think they'd be an excellent marketing idea, but I'm not one to go rushing out and buying them. I'd prefer a bigger size, please. And Tim, this has nothing to do with you, its just personal preference.

astrogirl

First Grade
Yep, it's definitely personal preference. I personally don't feel sexy in anything that's way too big for me.

And like Jedda, there's no way a kids jersey is in the right proportions for me!

NC

Juniors
I love my jersey. I like it that it's bigger. If one for females came out I wouldn't buy it.

stevo

Juniors
bugger natalie Imburglia. Sarah O'Hare alone, in a manly jersey has created, in my mind, enough interest in female fitted footy jerseys. I'm surprised more teams haven't adopted this idea already. I hope by the start of next season i can buy a knights one for myself.

Childrens sized jerseys don't fit properly ethier. I have a childrens sized cricket shirt that does but a it does not look any where as good as the fitted Wallabies jersey. Did anyone see the womens fitted blues and maroons suporters jersey. They were mad. A bit too expensive though. They were in the team colours but only had the nsw/qld embelem on them, not a proper replica.

Latest posts