What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Diesel

Referee
I've said it before, why isn't Gazf working in NRL merchandise or at least a consultant to on field gear

Courtesy of gazf.info hope you don't mind.

wvqvs2.jpg

If I had to be nit picky, that could afford to lose the white stripe on the shoulder. But it is an absolute cracker of a jersey, better than everything they have worn since inception with maybe an exception for the Seagulls style heritage jumper.

applesauce

Bench
Courtesy of gazf.info hope you don't mind.

wvqvs2.jpg

Love all your work mate but the top half is a little parraish.

What if you swapped the white with the dark blue and the dark blue with the light blue; or the bottom light blue with white and the top dark blue changed to light blue

***MH***

Bench
wondering if people know anything about this one
badge says nlrlfc.... news limited rl football club?
tooheys and number on the back
would just be a mock up? or maybe business houses comp?
cheers

Weird seeing News LTD on a Bears jersey!

newman

First Grade
wondering if people know anything about this one
badge says nlrlfc.... news limited rl football club?
tooheys and number on the back
would just be a mock up? or maybe business houses comp?
cheers

I think that's a jersey from an sydney inter-company tournament. Both news ltd and fairfax print sites fielded teams along with the railways, prison screws, boral cement etc etc.

Canard

Immortal
Be unusual to have a NSWRL logo on it though? I doubt it was run that officially? Who knows though.

Could it be some type of " protest" thing?

the beavers

Juniors
I think that's a jersey from an sydney inter-company tournament. Both news ltd and fairfax print sites fielded teams along with the railways, prison screws, boral cement etc etc.

Cheers that sounds likely... Was that different to the old business houses comp which I think was mostly pub teams ?
Badges etc look like they have been done properly not added later etc