What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

axl rose

Bench
Our little 286 couldn't handle that game. Crashed every scrum!
It ran smooth on my state of the art 486 via DOS. Rabs commentating was actually pretty good. Pity he won't do modern games, have heard he's a very prickly type to work with.

Last edited:

gzerounian

Juniors
Speaking of logos... Have you noticed that the relatively new foxtel logo which was a lower case 'f' made from dots has now disappeared . The reddish/pink colour and design was meant to be appealing to a wider female audience. It took $$$ of market research and $$$ for a design company to come up with that s**t....only for it to be scrapped (under a new leadership) in preference of their traditional orange and light beams. A win for common sense. A win against political correctness.

GAZF

First Grade
This is the new NRL logo.

Unsure what the Telstra Premiership logo will look like but it'll probably just be a flat version of the current one.

The green looks a bit anemic I reckon.
With the approach they look to be taking, it will be very easy to change the colours if this green falls out of favour at least.

I'm very happy they're getting rid of the southern cross by the looks of things.

gzerounian

Juniors
With the approach they look to be taking, it will be very easy to change the colours if this green falls out of favour at least.

I'm very happy they're getting rid of the southern cross by the looks of things.
There is also a nice little space under the text for a Telstra logo

insert.pause

First Grade
i don't like the mini chevrons in the premiership logo, they look too small. I would have preferred a silhouette of a football like on the old nrl logo, or provan-summons trophy.

They are obviously using the black shield template for the set, with a black logo inside to distinguish it.

gzerounian

Juniors
The chevrons making a W for womens comps sets a dangerous precedent for other womens comps. They have already used it for the All Stars which means they need to be consistent now throughout. Will we see the Jillaroos in this?

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 9.17.31 am.png

GAZF

First Grade
If this is the new final logo design (which I don't think it will be) then they really don't have much room to move in terms of streamlining.

CONCEPT:
View attachment 23335
I don't think it will be either. All of these logos may have a very specific purpose and may complement the existing identities (or modifications of the existing identities).