What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

4a19de40c5f83be2dbd402548989b0605771bf04

gzerounian

Juniors
Really enjoying the NBL opening round. Affordable tickets, great build up to the games and half time entertainment. Logo looks great both on the court and on the singlets. White version on the court and black version on singlets. Also just noticed that basketball NSW is still using the old NBL logo. Which is the way it should be. The premier comp logo should stand alone from the states. No one says it has to match. Anyway hats off to the Nbl and as usual first class fox sports coverage.

kdalymc

Bench
NBL kits used to be the busiest in Australian pro sport, but they have really been cleaned up and look very smart these days.
nah give it a couple weeks, i nearly jizzed when i seen the bullets were back in the comp (last year), time i could get to the shop to get a jersey the bullets name was the smallest logo on the jersey...

Desert Qlder

First Grade
It is great to see the Bullets back in action. The family business used to sponsor them back in the nineties...many happy memories.

Hope they can get through this season without too many injuries unlike the past couple of years. If that new stadium was to be built at Roma St it would be spectacular for them.

sempmrh

Juniors
The First Ever jerseys are identical to last year's Mitchell and Ness jerseys just with a refreshed look for each team. I'm not sure who actually makes them but it's the same company.

I don't see why for retail jerseys without a major sponsor they don't just bring the wordmark and number up. For player issues, sure - you can always heat press a logo on. Leaving a space just makes no sense for the fans.

Melbourne United have this weird situation where they seem to cycle through major sponsors throughout the year. For most games it's Wagner Vitamins but it seems like every other one of their sponsors gets a turn. As a result, the retails are left with a space despite the players playing with a sponsor last night. Either put Wagner Vitamins there or get rid of the empty space.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wow no major sponsor or sleeve sponsor.

I guess I wouldn’t want to be associated with that collar either!

Are the kangaroos the only national team without a sponsor? Mind you given they can’t make their minds up about who, when or even if they will play each year I’m not surprised companies aren’t lining up!

gzerounian

Juniors
What's this gotta do with football
Well, we as rugby league jersey/logo nerds are still able to draw parallels, comparisons and inspirations from other sports. When I started this discussion nearly 6 years ago, it was to give those who wanted to, a space where they could have the freedon to talk and post whatever was on their minds regardless of whether it is directly, indirectly or loosely tied in with rugby league, without anyone asking you to "stay in topic" or saying "what's this gotta do with football?", hence the upper case "Anything" in the discussion title. It's fair to say that 2416 posts later, its still a discussion thread that's going strong. With the A League and Big Bash just around the corner, I anticipate there may be more posts from other sports. Just like there was when Sydney FC and the A League introduced their new logos.

yakstorm

First Grade
Are the kangaroos the only national team without a sponsor? Mind you given they can’t make their minds up about who, when or even if they will play each year I’m not surprised companies aren’t lining up!

Kangaroos have three sponsors currently, Holden, VB and CCC (who paided a high price to beat Classic and ISC for the contract).

The ARLC has made a conciocon decision to try and keep the V and shoulders clean, hence Holden and VB having placements on the back.