What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

yakstorm

First Grade
Huddersfield Testimonial jersey

45233601_265180854138528_7477574904565465088_n.jpg

Nothing says professionalism and enterprise quite like Comic Sans

boatboy1269

Juniors
Was really disappointed with the new Titans jersey released this week so decided to have a crack at one.

The design takes inspiration from the original Gold Coast Giants jersey, while remaining with the sky blue that the Titans entered the league with.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Titans Jersey.jpg
    Titans Jersey.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
Was really disappointed with the new Titans jersey released this week so decided to have a crack at one.

The design takes inspiration from the original Gold Coast Giants jersey, while remaining with the sky blue that the Titans entered the league with.

Thoughts?

Jackpot

some11

Referee

Thoughts?
Again we learn that people on here do a better job than morons in marketing.

beave

Coach

Thoughts?

Nice jersey mate.

toomuchsoup

Juniors

Thoughts?
Noice

gzerounian

Juniors

Thoughts?
Perfection

grouch

First Grade
It's an improvement obviously. However it's a little too reminiscent of a Cowboys jersey to me.

GAZF

First Grade
It's an improvement obviously. However it's a little too reminiscent of a Cowboys jersey to me.
Both Brisbane and NQ usually have strong horizontal elements in their designs. It would be good if the Titans settled on a V based design as it sets them apart in Qld as well as from other teams using similar shades of blue (Eels and Sharks).

Whoever decided on predominantly navy this year needs to take a good hard look at themselves. Having the Titans in blue is one thing but switching to navy is ridiculous. I've actually been thinking of adjusting a previous concept to bring more green into the blue. The Miami Dolphins' current shade is very pleasing to the eye and would look good with a rich gold (not orange).

usa_today_11594262.0.jpg

jim_57

Staff member

Yehp I got that too, still a good effort.

It amazes me how Gold Coast have gone to almost completely navy, the sky blue and gold was a combo they should have stuck with, maybe a hint of navy or a navy alternate.

hrundi99

First Grade
Both Brisbane and NQ usually have strong horizontal elements in their designs. It would be good if the Titans settled on a V based design as it sets them apart in Qld as well as from other teams using similar shades of blue (Eels and Sharks).

Whoever decided on predominantly navy this year needs to take a good hard look at themselves. Having the Titans in blue is one thing but switching to navy is ridiculous. I've actually been thinking of adjusting a previous concept to bring more green into the blue. The Miami Dolphins' current shade is very pleasing to the eye and would look good with a rich gold (not orange).

usa_today_11594262.0.jpg

Even if they went the whole Dolphins thing, Gold Coast = poor man's Miami. It makes sense.

GAZF

First Grade
Even if they went the whole Dolphins thing, Gold Coast = poor man's Miami. It makes sense.
I doubt Redcliffe will let them have the name. But shifting the colours very slightly in that direction would at least be a nod to the original bid while also setting the club apart in terms of colours. @Hello, I'm The Doctor has suggested a complete switch to teal/orange in the past (amongst about 50 other things for the tits) but I'd prefer to see somewhere in between.