What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

First Grade
Haha thanks mate! Nah don’t give a rats about Q CUP but yeah they are taking their time with 2019 strips, c’mon dhgateuser XiLowshung1985, I have customers
if only dh gate supplied in sizes for us that are larger than normal humans

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Not sure if it's a mock up or the real deal, but London Broncos, found it on Twitter

1080x360
That club changes colours a fair bit...

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
The jersey looks really good. But we have so many 'V' jerseys that I'd rather the Eels not go there. Eels have been never really had a V as far as I can remember and we should keep it that way.

I also think Manly, Canberra and Gold Coast should avoid them.

The worst Canberra and Manly jumpers were when they tried the Vs...

Id like to same the same aboit those piece of shit Titans jumpers, but we all kniw they have had much worse.

hrundi99

First Grade
I doubt Redcliffe will let them have the name. But shifting the colours very slightly in that direction would at least be a nod to the original bid while also setting the club apart in terms of colours. @Hello, I'm The Doctor has suggested a complete switch to teal/orange in the past (amongst about 50 other things for the tits) but I'd prefer to see somewhere in between.

I didn't mean the name I just meant the colours being basically the same.

nöyd

Staff member
For a forum that still has a pinned post from almost ten years ago about illegal streams it’s surprising that posts about counterfeit merchandise are allowed.
Because they aren't counterfeit, they're seconds.

sempmrh

Juniors
Because they aren't counterfeit, they're seconds.
Seconds would imply that they're legitimate jerseys that have had some kind of error during production and as such can't be sold at full price. The jerseys on that particular website are fake - although I will admit that they're surprisingly accurate as far as fakes go.

I'm curious to see what their process actually is. I see a lot of Storm fakes at AAMI Park and currently one of the easiest ones to pick up on is the white away jersey from 2018. The early ISC catalogue images had navy Suzuki logos on the sleeves but the final version had a red and blue logo. All the fakes have the navy Suzuki logos so they must have got to work as soon as those images appeared online.

Lambretta

First Grade
wouldn't make sense for them to have the same jersey as Melbourne Victory..

correct me if Im wrong but didn't they used to wear red and white? then they adopted City Groups colours when they were bought out, Im pretty sure Sydney FC actually tried to block it

Melbourne City started out life as Melbourne Heart (daftest name for a team ever)
Melbourne Heart's colours were red and white

Melbourne Heart were bought by Manchester City and changed their name to Melbourne City and their colours to Sky Blue (the same as Manchester City).

Sydney FC tried to block this as they are known as the "Sky Blues" = Sydney is Sky Blue is a slogan of Sydney FC. Melbourne City, backed by the A-League told Sydney to go get f**ked.

Melbourne City wear Red and White as away colours. Sky Blue, White and Red are their official colours

thorson1987

Coach
Melbourne City started out life as Melbourne Heart (daftest name for a team ever)
Melbourne Heart's colours were red and white

Melbourne Heart were bought by Manchester City and changed their name to Melbourne City and their colours to Sky Blue (the same as Manchester City).

Sydney FC tried to block this as they are known as the "Sky Blues" = Sydney is Sky Blue is a slogan of Sydney FC. Melbourne City, backed by the A-League told Sydney to go get f**ked.

Melbourne City wear Red and White as away colours. Sky Blue, White and Red are their official colours

As has already been said though, this year is only the second year they have used the "City Blue" as their main colour.

Previously the home has been predominately white.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
We have actually bought these jerseys in China (through TaoBao) not fake_jerseys. We called in Chinese to ask about custom name and number and also asked them about the jersey production. They advised they get their supply from the usual manufacturers but essentially these were extras they sold on the side which led us to think they are seconds or leftover prototypes. Not that you should believe a Chinese online retailer but there isn't much incentive to develop fake NRL jerseys for the domestic Chinese market.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
We have actually bought these jerseys in China (through TaoBao) not fake_jerseys. We called in Chinese to ask about custom name and number and also asked them about the jersey production. They advised they get their supply from the usual manufacturers but essentially these were extras they sold on the side which led us to think they are seconds or leftover prototypes. Not that you should believe a Chinese online retailer but there isn't much incentive to develop fake NRL jerseys for the domestic Chinese market.

Yep, thats pretty much how they do it here...

Ive got a friend working in a production company (not clothes, but anyway). They are very careful to keep all production in house, because if they give out the designs to another company, you can guarantee that they will produce a sneaky couple of thousand extra and flog them off somewhere else.

Lambretta

First Grade
As has already been said though, this year is only the second year they have used the "City Blue" as their main colour.

Previously the home has been predominately white.

The white kit was purely a half way house - it was a Manchester City kit from the 60's or 70's
The A-League had reservations about City wearing blue after complaints from Sydney FC

Here is Manchester City's modern version of that old kit

upload_2018-11-9_8-49-29.jpeg

But the A-League relented after sustained campaigning from Melbourne City

Here is the Melbourne City version

777624100-M-min__740211694.png

kdalymc

Bench
Yeah you can f**k off with ya soccer chat. It’s shit, the A league is shit, jerseys are shit, and the names don’t make sense.

................and that's why you should make them in Australia