What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

TDD91

Juniors
The Mad Squirrels have unveiled their kits for the Euro XIII competition hopefully starting next year.

EcZohSRWoAIsGAS

EcZohSfWAAI71VG

Perth Red

Post Whore
They are not legit. They're some dodgy "company" ripping off designs and licensed properties to make a quick buck.

I meant legit as in you will get a product from them, not just a take your money and run mob. The quality is questionable though I've heard. Shame because Id love the Western Reds gear!

kdalymc

Bench
They are not legit. They're some dodgy "company" ripping off designs and licensed properties to make a quick buck.
Who gives a f**k about the NRL and their licence bullshit. Something like this could shake up the industry..

I just wanna know if I pay the money will it actually show up at my door

blue bags

First Grade
I meant legit as in you will get a product from them, not just a take your money and run mob. The quality is questionable though I've heard. Shame because Id love the Western Reds gear!
Who gives a f**k about the NRL and their licence bullshit. Something like this could shake up the industry..

going by this, yes you will get the item, purchase, posted to you , can u please give me the links thanks

hrundi99

First Grade

So you don't believe in creative/license rights? You'd rather no money go to the club you supposedly support?

hrundi99

First Grade

Shake up the industry by ceasing the production of official NRL merch and having to source it from Paddy's Markets instead?

Nqcowboy

Juniors
Ordered the 95 cowboys hoodie from old school, pretty average to be honest only buy it if you really want it. The material is some sort of synthetic stuff that doesn’t breathe well, the sizes were in us and I bought a large thinking’s ng it might be a tad bulky (us sizes are a size larger than Australia... Murica!!!!) but it actually had the measurements of a medium and was a bit tight. I mean it’s cool novelty but it is kind of dodgy

Latest posts