What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

I hate those watermarks on a jersey. The NRLW Dragons have one and it shits me to tears. They are the 1st Grade side for the women, wear the 1st Grade jersey.
mfc_shirt_white2048x2048-01_900x.png
mfc_shirt_grey2048x2048-01_900x.png

sempmrh

Juniors
Probably not as relevant to people outside of Victoria since wearing face masks is only mandatory here - but those officially licensed, reversible club face masks are surprisingly good. Great quality, fairly comfortable and they seem to work very well with glasses. Club colours and logo on one side and plain black with alternate club logo on the other. I highly recommend one if that’s something you’re interested in.

greenBV4

Bench
Probably not as relevant to people outside of Victoria since wearing face masks is only mandatory here - but those officially licensed, reversible club face masks are surprisingly good. Great quality, fairly comfortable and they seem to work very well with glasses. Club colours and logo on one side and plain black with alternate club logo on the other. I highly recommend one if that’s something you’re interested in.
I looked all over for them a few months back, couldn't find anything official and ended up getting an Amazon special

2 days later I get an email from the club selling the official ones.. :face_palm:♂️

sempmrh

Juniors
I looked all over for them a few months back, couldn't find anything official and ended up getting an Amazon special

2 days later I get an email from the club selling the official ones.. :face_palm:♂️
The club did a couple of runs of their own version on the online store but they looked very cheap - especially in comparison to the official NRL ones available now.

kdalymc

Bench
Hard to get NRL team one because it's hard to get the material- there's a million old ladies making masks on Facebook but they say they have to be licensed, and f**k supporting NRL/paying $50 for a mask...

greenBV4

Bench
Hard to get NRL team one because it's hard to get the material- there's a million old ladies making masks on Facebook but they say they have to be licensed, and f**k supporting NRL/paying $50 for a mask...
The one I got from Amazon just has "STORM" embroided in yellow on a purple mask - no logo so no breach of copyright i guess (but it must be made for someone 3x my size, its huge, had to cut and restitch myself..)

Its fair enough for the NRL to protect its intellectual property

Latest posts