What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I usually love your work Toomuchsoup. Those Dolphins and Reds jerseys are ridiculously good. But as a Raiders fan I am not super loving the Raider ones. Not that they are terrible in any way and they are not as bad as some of the kits we have played in but I’m just thinking it’s the V.
Cheers man. Fair enough. Yeah, it’s not exactly ‘traditional’ Raiders… My thinking was to incorporate some the features of their current ‘home and away’ but make it look a bit more ‘Raiders-ish’.

Phil Mann Stand

Juniors
New retro Australian jerseys. I understand licensing issues with the ARL logo but the shape of the shield on the 86 jersey is horrible.

251874250_10100115134897724_5115737807569549044_n.jpg

flippikat

Bench
That's looking sharp. Reminds me a lot of the mid-90s Parramatta jersey, just with some of the "fading stripes" on the body & arms removed.. and looks a lot cleaner that way.

The use of side panels with that "fading stripes" motif works well on that Wolves jersey too.

(1995 Parra jersey for comparison)

Attachments

• images (3) (11).jpeg
    images (3) (11).jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 4

Nuke

Staff member
A little random, maybe, however recently I cast my eyes over all the NRL club logos, and I noticed that Manly's current logo is pretty much the last of the cartoony 1990's logos that remains. I mean, it's no 'Sydney City Roosters' running chook logo, but it's still cartoony and contains colours that aren't maroon and white (I always much prefer if logos can solely incorporate the colours of the club they represent).
With all this in mind, I had the idea to revisit their previous iconic logo, but tweak it a bit.

So, for no other reason than 'just because', I'm posting my couple of quick ideas here..!

Attachments

• MWSE logo idea - 01.jpg
    MWSE logo idea - 01.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 16
  • MWSE logo idea - 02.jpg
    MWSE logo idea - 02.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 16

Saint Doc

Coach
A little random, maybe, however recently I cast my eyes over all the NRL club logos, and I noticed that Manly's current logo is pretty much the last of the cartoony 1990's logos that remains. I mean, it's no 'Sydney City Roosters' running chook logo, but it's still cartoony and contains colours that aren't maroon and white (I always much prefer if logos can solely incorporate the colours of the club they represent).
With all this in mind, I had the idea to revisit their previous iconic logo, but tweak it a bit.

So, for no other reason than 'just because', I'm posting my couple of quick ideas here..!

I like your logo but personally I think Manly’s is fine.

It has already been updated from this classic 90’s style…

images

Colk

First Grade
Cheers man. Fair enough. Yeah, it’s not exactly ‘traditional’ Raiders… My thinking was to incorporate some the features of their current ‘home and away’ but make it look a bit more ‘Raiders-ish’.

That’s ok mate. Maybe the classic/retro look brings back too many good memories as a long suffering Raiders fan. We should just play in the ‘retro’ jersey from this year (notwithstanding we played like absolute merda in it this year) and built a link to a jersey like the Dragons etc. I think sometimes teams change jerseys too much and as a result lose some of their identity

Latest posts