What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

10522094_740329812698895_5038397157696490321_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...56828321.87159.240608359337712&type=1&theater

thorson1987

Coach
The colours represent the 4 clubs Benny played for (Eagles, Wests Magpies, Macarthur Saints and Campbelltown City Kangaroos.

the beavers

Juniors
Hi all
wondering if anyone knows why Catalans dragons didnt wear the polka dot jersey they promoted?
they were supposed to wear a polka dot jersey and leeds wear a yellow jersey to coincide with the tour de france starting in leeds.
from what i can see of the game leeds wore their yellow one but catalans didnt wear the polks dot.(wore their uual home jersey)
i bought one anyway cause i liked em...just curious as to why they wouldnt play in it after all the promo etc..
cheers

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Apologies for the shitty quality. These are just 2 minute mockups, but still...

In the long term, id like to see the Panthers take on a design similar to these.
Club colours = Black, white and Pink/Teal/gold (pick one!!). bringing back that classic 3-stripe design in the new colours.

Then treat the 3-stripe design as the clubs core design for all jerseys/merch/ect. (in the same way eels=4-stripes/souths=red,green/dragons=red v.)

panthers1807_-60.png

panther1b368_-60.png

panther2741_-60.png

panther2b907_-60.png

Or the alternates in white with black/coloured stripe combination

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Storm2Sml_zpse2d70374.png

Just found this on Google...

I quite like it; draws a nice like between the storm imagery and the city of Melbourne (similar to the VFL Swans and the Opera House).

Whether or not its expressed in this way, this link between the team and the city is definitely something missing from the clubs image. (something that wont be fixed by maintaining the 90-america cartoon logo they have ATM)

Even if they did something with AAMI Park (the stadium that literally looks like a storm cloud) as the Melbourne landmark that teams logo represents

2012_12_28_AAMIStadum_0135_F1.jpg

Last edited: