What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
So whilst being fully aware that I am the worst "Paint" user on earth (let alone some fancy design program) but I decided to do a roughshot mock up of what I was talking about for the Titans. Now I've come back and GAZF has posted and now I'm about to die of embarrassment of this shoddy job. Still, (maybe) you get the picture

gc.jpg

Thats not bad...

But if their core brand is going to be a colour, a gradient totally defeats the purpose.

HUB-Apparel-NRL-Licensed-Cycling-SS-Jersey-Gold-Coast-Titans-Short-Sleeve-Jerseys-Blue-SS15.jpg

This would be a better place to start (though, obvously ditch the f*cking lycra!)

I would happily have the Titans centre their image around a colour (Raiders have shown how well this can work), but they NEED to not only pick this colour but also pick the shade. They cannot continue to jump around through every possible shade of blue and expect anyone to recognise them...

Lambretta

First Grade
Thats not bad...

But if their core brand is going to be a colour, a gradient totally defeats the purpose.

HUB-Apparel-NRL-Licensed-Cycling-SS-Jersey-Gold-Coast-Titans-Short-Sleeve-Jerseys-Blue-SS15.jpg

This would be a better place to start (though, obvously ditch the f*cking lycra!)

I would happily have the Titans centre their image around a colour (Raiders have shown how well this can work), but they NEED to not only pick this colour but also pick the shade. They cannot continue to jump around through every possible shade of blue and expect anyone to recognise them...

Agreed - that's the basis of a very decent design
Have integrated sponsorship and not some big patch splatted on the front and you're on a winner

That is also a brilliant place for hoodies and track suit designs to start from

I would like to see a Roosters track suit like that
Navy blue, with red and white stripe and the classic Rooster logo (not the modern cartoon shit)
No advertising - just a nice clean, classic street wear look

I'd be all over that shit

Saint Doc

Coach
It's nines man. Have some fun at least.
To be fair you never said it was 9's. I can see the 9's badge now but it wasn't obvious. When I saw it I was about to rip in to you but decided not to be an arse, but I thought you had bastardised the iconic roosters home jersey

Lambretta

First Grade
To be fair you never said it was 9's. I can see the 9's badge now but it wasn't obvious. When I saw it I was about to rip in to you but decided not to be an arse, but I thought you had bastardised the iconic roosters home jersey

I would like to see the Roosters play in a version of this for 9's
http://i.imgur.com/RR6wrzv.jpg

One of my all time favourite football designs for any club ever
Crystal Palace - mid 1970's

Klim

Juniors
No.

Lambretta

First Grade
Wow. I thought it was going to be something that... didn't suck...
lol different strokes - admittedly it looked much better without all the shit on the sleeves

BDO Workflow Pre Settlement Direct <BDO_Workflow_Direct_Pre-Settlement@imcnam.ssmb.com>

Klim

Juniors
The smaller diamonds mean the logos get lost. If you wanted to go small, maybe go from under the sponsor down to the hem?
I was going to go the full monty but that was just a remake of the original. I wanted something more modern and simple.

gzerounian

Juniors
The new St George Jersey is just wrong. The angles look all wrong. If they wanted to go with something slightly different (yes it is ok to break away from the traditional red v occasionally) they could have done this. I have used the roosters away jersey and just changed the colours. Sometimes you just need to give people a chance to miss the Red V rather than trying to re-invent it every 3rd year. Look at what Manly have done. They went away from their traditional hoops for a few years and now they have brought it back and it's awesome.
13ygggj.jpg

Latest posts