What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

13ygggj.jpg
[/QUOTE]
i like the steggles water mark

steggz

Juniors
The new St George Jersey is just wrong. The angles look all wrong. If they wanted to go with something slightly different (yes it is ok to break away from the traditional red v occasionally) they could have done this. I have used the roosters away jersey and just changed the colours. Sometimes you just need to give people a chance to miss the Red V rather than trying to re-invent it every 3rd year. Look at what Manly have done. They went away from their traditional hoops for a few years and now they have brought it back and it's awesome.
13ygggj.jpg

It's not often I quote Gus Gould, but no no no no no!

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
The Gold Coast don't need a chevron or pattern imo.
Plain jerseys always look so much better, especially when you've got to fit in ads everywhere. Just have to look at the Maroons jersey or the Brisbane Roar kits to see how classy it can be.

Saint Doc

Coach
I would still like to see the Titans go with something like this design

images

But start with their shade of blue, fade to a very faint blue (almost white) with yellow trim on the collar and sleeves, ie vaguely similar to the colour scheme below but a simple design like above

titans159s.jpg

If you see my quote above (from the other thread) I tried to explain what I would like to see from a GC home jersey. Well here is my dodgy attempt to paint a picture...

titans%20home.png

Saint Doc

Coach
That said, playing around on the BLK website using their templates...GC colours are so good! I don't know how they stuff it up so much. This first one I think would be ok as a regular jersey, referencing the wave design of their debut jersey:

titans%20alt.png

Where as these two would be more 9's style:

titans%20alt%202.png

titans%209s.png