What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Not sure how to navigate around that. My other half is Chinese, so I just give her the link and she does the rest. The site is really aimed solely at the Chinese domestic market, and to a lesser extent, Chinese expats in other countries. If you know anyone who reads Chinese, they might be able to help.

If you do manage to get to the buying page, the other thing to keep in mind is that the Chinese don't really accept visa, mastercard or paypal on most sites (or physical shops for that matter), so assume this is the same. Most Chinese have a 'union pay' card which is their equivalent credit card. You can however pay using 'Ali Pay' which is like a Chinese paypal available in Australia.

LESStar58

Referee
MY new purchase from ebay. Wanted a French Club jersey for a while (either Pia or Villeneuve) and managed to win this at the last minute. It's match worn.

15800776_10154021094516898_774984730532629410_o.jpg

15844490_10154021094541898_3749636311740484963_o.jpg

toomuchsoup

Juniors
An all red kit would be cool for an expansion team. No nrl clubs have just one strong colour

Simple, classy and wouldn't clash with anyone

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not a fan of a single colour. My hope is any future Perth club play in either black and yellow (wa state colours) or scarlet and gold (if called pirates)
and Brisbane in green and white which would be unique in nrl.

Not sure how to navigate around that. My other half is Chinese, so I just give her the link and she does the rest. The site is really aimed solely at the Chinese domestic market, and to a lesser extent, Chinese expats in other countries. If you know anyone who reads Chinese, they might be able to help.

If you do manage to get to the buying page, the other thing to keep in mind is that the Chinese don't really accept visa, mastercard or paypal on most sites (or physical shops for that matter), so assume this is the same. Most Chinese have a 'union pay' card which is their equivalent credit card. You can however pay using 'Ali Pay' which is like a Chinese paypal available in Australia.

AliExpress.com

in english https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot...lt&btsid=ad0814ef-b281-46d4-a260-ff0604250944

LESStar58

Referee
White and orange CAN work but the lighter shade of orange is less striking compared to a darker shade. The Texas Longhorns is one of my favourite colour combos for any sport:

hi-res-151126741_crop_650x440.jpg

Mind you, the orange is much darker. I based my crushers set on these colours.

That would work as well.

EDIT: On a side note, the black socks one of the players is wearing would be a good alternative to the socks in my submission. Fits my striping pattern on the jersey and shorts.

I have one of those!!!!!! I wear it frequently.

Got it from the Stadium when I was there in 2014 and there was a number 14 on the rack. Made sense to buy it. Turns out it was the number of the 2nd string QB who ended up pitching for the UT baseball team.

LESStar58

Referee
15181157_10153900750876898_4011674295994819022_n.jpg

Not sure if already posted but this is one of my new ones too. It's cotton and too small for me. Still keeping it tho!

LESStar58

Referee
A fella on the FB group that I posted the Saudi Shirt on is an Irish fella who has just about every Wolfhounds jersey conceivable. This is from the WC qualifiers. I hope they retain this design for the cup as it's fecking mint!

14882325_10153909333852341_3378537496451075602_o.jpg

14883650_10153909333862341_8709603042225824825_o.jpg

I've picked up a couple of fakes off Aliexpress just for shits and giggles. Got a Raiders 9s one which is appealingly bad quality, badges and sponsors wrong size, poor quality material not really worth the $25 I paid for it. Also got a NSW Origin one which is almost identical to the Classic retail version only the sizes are a bit off and material a bit thicker but well worth the money.

What annoys me is people selling them on Aust or UK ebay as originals for $80 to $100 each, clearly being not 100% honest with their listings...

Zigwaa

Bench
I've picked up a couple of fakes off Aliexpress just for shits and giggles. Got a Raiders 9s one which is appealingly bad quality, badges and sponsors wrong size, poor quality material not really worth the $25 I paid for it. Also got a NSW Origin one which is almost identical to the Classic retail version only the sizes are a bit off and material a bit thicker but well worth the money.

What annoys me is people selling them on Aust or UK ebay as originals for $80 to $100 each, clearly being not 100% honest with their listings...

How long did the postage take?

Latest posts