What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

LESStar58

Referee
11952007_10152984385456898_2469004077526641259_n.jpg

Scotland alternate circa 2008

11895307_10152976722071898_2423149702768027138_o.jpg

Pretoria Bulls Sth Africa

LESStar58

Referee
Looks like it has solar panels on it haha!

Sweet jersey collection, on display in a man cave? Or packed away in boxes (like at my house, dammit).

Nope. I wear all of mine. i have about 14 storm jerseys (someone stole my close the gap shirt off my clotheslone) and a few other shirts besides these.

On paddy's day I'm either wearing one of my Ireland shirts or my Dublin city exiles shirt.

LESStar58

Referee
How did you manage to score one our those jerseys?

I remember I had a RLW magazine probably around 97 or 98, and they were showing all those teams. One of the teams I recall were called the Silverbacks.

Ebay. theres a bunch of South African team jerseys on ebay UK. a bit too expensive for me to buy ALL of them!

Zigwaa

Bench
Nope. I wear all of mine. i have about 14 storm jerseys (someone stole my close the gap shirt off my clotheslone) and a few other shirts besides these.

On paddy's day I'm either wearing one of my Ireland shirts or my Dublin city exiles shirt.

Killer. I have about 10 jerseys that are in a regular rotation and probably another 30 in boxes.

Next house I buy is going to have a man cave to display them all.

Killer. I have about 10 jerseys that are in a regular rotation and probably another 30 in boxes.

Next house I buy is going to have a man cave to display them all.

I've got in the region of around 300 rugby league jerseys............. maybe more come to think of it.
40ish Newtown Jets
55ish Rochdale Hornets
25ish Canberra Raiders
20ish Aust. Kangaroos
15ish NSW

Plus just sh*tload of international, SL, old NSWRL sides that aren't around, junior and CRL sides. Various rep sides too, City, Exiles etc.

Currently in the process of adding them all on Instagram: @rugbyleaguejerseys

Most are in storage in Canberra but the ones I've got up here in Sydney are the ones that I'm posting on IG, which will up being 80 or so at a guess.

Latest posts