What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Rooster8

Juniors
d3uibqmxsaeyaax.jpg
Catalan's jersey is so full of sponsors that they've paid Sammy Tomkins to put some on his legs

boatboy1269

Juniors
Halfway through the series! The Warriors new home jersey is one of my all-time favourites and I really hope that their return to the blue/green/red is a permanent one.

For the away, I've brought back their iconic 2002 home jersey, as I think it’s the perfect bridge between their early years in blue and more recent years in black. I was genuinely surprised they didn’t bring this back as either their full time away or at least an alternate this season, as I believe it is one of their best ever jerseys.

Finally, for the alternate I’ve just done an inverse of the home, as the blue and black won’t work for every clash throughout the season.

On all three jerseys I've also added a small icon of NZ above the last name

LU Warriors.jpg LU Warriors 2.jpg LU Warriors 3.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd switch alternate and clash. The point of the clash jersey should always be to contrast the main jersey and black doesn't do that with blue (and is a point of contention I have with their current kits, particularly given this weekend will be the second time they've had to wear a third kit and are still yet to wear their black away kit)

GAZF

First Grade
I'd switch alternate and clash. The point of the clash jersey should always be to contrast the main jersey and black doesn't do that with blue (and is a point of contention I have with their current kits, particularly given this weekend will be the second time they've had to wear a third kit and are still yet to wear their black away kit)
It might be a way to have the blue jersey for the 25th season and then go back to black immediately following, then have a contrasting alternate sub in for the blue jersey like Parra did.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It might be a way to have the blue jersey for the 25th season and then go back to black immediately following, then have a contrasting alternate sub in for the blue jersey like Parra did.
I hope they don't go back to black.

TDD91

Juniors
57066178_2271858502836586_4237595350493298688_o.jpg

Wigan's Magic Weekend kit vs Warrington.

Celebrating 30 years since the 2 teams played in Milwaukee, Warrington are also doing an anniversary kit for the game.