What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

boatboy1269

Juniors
Number 9 in the weekly design series.

I’m probably the number 1 fan of this year’s Raiders home jersey but when it comes to settling on a long-term jersey for the club there really is no substitute for lime. My design primarily takes inspiration from the 2010 Raiders jersey, however with the iconic bands shifted further down the sleeve. After wrestling with the decision for weeks I finally settled on a primarily blue design for the clash jersey, as I think it represents a good middle ground between Canberra’s colour and the Raiders brand. I’ve personally never really been a fan of our white alternate jerseys over the years and given the Raiders rarely clash with anyone, I’m happy to do something different here.

Appreciate feedback as always!

LU Raiders.jpg LU Raiders 2.jpg

wire-magic-jersey-1.jpg
wire-magic-jersey-3.jpg

ComradePanda

Juniors
Match Embroidery, something i figured was a very recent development turns out to have been used back in the 90s!

and here is the next time i can find anyone using match embroidery which is again the Dogs in 2008, anyone know of any cases before 2008 where a team used embroidery for a milestone?
BAqtIPB.jpg

unforgiven

Bench
Match Embroidery, something i figured was a very recent development turns out to have been used back in the 90s!

and here is the next time i can find anyone using match embroidery which is again the Dogs in 2008, anyone know of any cases before 2008 where a team used embroidery for a milestone?
BAqtIPB.jpg
I actually was able to purchase ben Galea's 150th game Jersey from a Tigers Fan Day for $70

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Timmah has the urge to “forum cop” things that don’t need to be policed.

He got a kick out of that. Just give the post a ‘like’ and let him be.
A "kick"?

It's not policing, he's free to post how he wants. I just find random posting of images unhelpful in a thread that generates discussion like this. It's not hard to provide context, that's all I was suggesting.

But I guess ad hominem is easier :shrug:♂️

A "kick"?

It's not policing, he's free to post how he wants. I just find random posting of images unhelpful in a thread that generates discussion like this. It's not hard to provide context, that's all I was suggesting.

But I guess ad hominem is easier :shrug:♂️
Clearly you never venture down to fight club... nothing seems to ever get said. Go back to your troll hole Tim.