What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Nuke

Staff member
This is what I'd've liked to have seen the Knights do for an alternate jersey, had they kept the current design beyond this season.NK 2023 alternate idea.jpg
Maybe change things around a bit. For the main jersey (the one this one's based upon), I'd give it a mostly red back with blue further down, and for this one here, I'd switch it around so that it was a mostly blue black with red down at the base.

Nuke

Staff member
While I was feeling creative this morning, I also did a colour switch-around for the as-yet unreleased 2024 jersey. Unfortunately, as the jersey is more evenly-balanced, a reverse design isn't going to work too well.

Unless we SouthSydney it and say 'to hell with the clash jersey rules'..! :p
NK 2024 alternate non-idea.jpg

MugaB

Coach
This is what I'd've liked to have seen the Knights do for an alternate jersey, had they kept the current design beyond this season.View attachment 82123
Maybe change things around a bit. For the main jersey (the one this one's based upon), I'd give it a mostly red back with blue further down, and for this one here, I'd switch it around so that it was a mostly blue black with red down at the base.
This works better if the blue is lighter, the 7s jersey in perth would be their perfect away

Nuke

Staff member
This works better if the blue is lighter, the 7s jersey in perth would be their perfect away
The blue the Knights have been using for their kits in recent years is a lighter shade of blue than the one shown here. Not as light as the Perth Nines jersey, but lighter than this one.

yakstorm

First Grade
While I was feeling creative this morning, I also did a colour switch-around for the as-yet unreleased 2024 jersey. Unfortunately, as the jersey is more evenly-balanced, a reverse design isn't going to work too well.

Unless we SouthSydney it and say 'to hell with the clash jersey rules'..! :p
View attachment 82124
The Classic version of this kit does appear to have some distinct differences (assuming what they mock up is anything like the printer product) with the middle V being a lot broader and covering the shoulders (and including the premiership & Knights logos) so I feel your colour flip might be more successful on it.

That said, if the Knights can just have a set of primarily blue shorts & socks and a set of primarily red shorts & socks, that actually should be enough difference against all the other blue teams in the competition.

TDD91

Juniors
London Broncos Home 2024

HomeShirt-Shop_large.jpg

Club have confirmed that Sponsors are TBA, this is not the final product

Wakefield Trinity Away 2024

liam-away-2-600x900.jpg

Reflector

Juniors
I understand they make them slightly different to the original but did it really need the 1970's coloured logo?
Yeah it's an instant deal breaker. There are other ways to differentiate the replicas from originals- like have a heat-pressed tag on the lower side of the jersey indicating it's part of a retro collection, same as what Classic would put on their retro gear.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Thought I’d try something different for the Sharkies. As much as I love the traditional hoops, I wouldn’t mind seeing something like this for a couple of seasons
IMG_9539.pngIMG_9538.pngIMG_9547.jpeg

steeden.

Juniors
Ryley-and-Macca-retro-jersey.png

A few months back Easts put out this 1983 jersey for pre-order, it finally arrived today and the build quality is fantastic. Feels like the initial classic run back in the 00s (the Tidwell fabric feels a lot softer/thinner). It’s - surprisingly - made in Australia too, by GThe best bit is that the QRL and Easts badges have the true rounded edge, unlike the Tidwell Redcliffe ones where the badge is a rectangle

well done Easts!