What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets 2023

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Tricky Try. Took on the line and went straight through from about 10 out. 2 dummies and a right foot step.,

22-16 Jettages now. Reasonable simple ktc

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Good win in the end. Very scrappy at times.

Best back Trindall despite his brain snaps. Kicking game is huge. Nearly nailed 3 x 40/20s. The young fullback dragged 2 of them back in from mid air. Hiroti was good

Best forward for me was Fearnley, then Berrell, then Haystacks

Most improved - Stonestreet.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Has good instincts in taking off from DH. Passing needs more work. Not precise enough at this point.
Funny that. The only thing I remember of his short time was a pass high and behind to his receiver. Think it was his first of the game

bluefox68

Staff member
Good win in the end. Very scrappy at times.

Best back Trindall despite his brain snaps. Kicking game is huge. Nearly nailed 3 x 40/20s. The young fullback dragged 2 of them back in from mid air. Hiroti was good

Best forward for me was Fearnley, then Berrell, then Haystacks

Most improved - Stonestreet.
Frenzy - do you know if Brad Fearnley is signed to the Jets, or to the Sharks?

I like Stonestreet, gonna be a Goodun.

Not shown in that package I don’t think, but cut out pass from Puru to get Inu away was sublime.

Last edited: