What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets 2023

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Jets side v Penrith this Saturday. Game at 5.05.

Jets somehow still third.

1. Manaia Waitere
2. Jenson Taumoepeau
3. Mawene Hiroti
4. Trentham Petersen
5. Tom Rodwell
6. Daniel Atkinson
7. Niwhai Puru
8. Caleb Uele
9. Jayden Berrell
10. Rhys Dakin
11. Tuku Hau Tapuha
12. Kyle Pickering
13. Brad Fearnley

14. Kurt Dillon
15. Blake Hosking
17. Wesley Lolo
18. Samuel Healey

22. Kai Parker

shadowboxer

First Grade
They were ordinary on Saturday, real ordinary.
The day was another success for the club - massive crowd, spotless weather, good beer (which alot sold out) and a rubbish performance by the Jets.
Could be a dual massacre on Saturday

They were ordinary on Saturday, real ordinary.
The day was another success for the club - massive crowd, spotless weather, good beer (which alot sold out) and a rubbish performance by the Jets.
Could be a dual massacre on Saturday
Jets have also been down on troops, disruptions through Trindall, Tracey and Jesse C being called up to firsts. I was not surprised by last Saturday's result.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Agree on your thoughts Tom, it is what it is. Just happy to be at the game more than anything - day game experience is miles and miles above most. Not really a shot at the sharks, just sign of the times
De La Salle went alright.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Jets side v Rabbitohs this Saturday. Game at 3.

1. Manaia Waitere
2. Trentham Petersen
3. Jenson Taumoepeau
4. Kyle Pickering
5. Tom Rodwell
6. Johnny-Lee Gabrael
7. Niwhai Puru
8. Kurt Dillon
9. Jayden Berrell (c)
10. Rhys Dakin
11. Tuku Hau Tapuha
12. Brad Fearnley
13. Blake Hosking

15. Tyler Slade
17. Caleb Uele
18. Samuel Healey
19. Kai Parker

21. Wesley Lolo

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Jets side v Rabbitohs this Saturday. Game at 3.

1. Manaia Waitere
2. Trentham Petersen
3. Jenson Taumoepeau
4. Kyle Pickering
5. Tom Rodwell
6. Johnny-Lee Gabrael
7. Niwhai Puru
8. Kurt Dillon
9. Jayden Berrell (c)
10. Rhys Dakin
11. Tuku Hau Tapuha
12. Brad Fearnley
13. Blake Hosking

15. Tyler Slade
17. Caleb Uele
18. Samuel Healey
19. Kai Parker

21. Wesley Lolo
Almost unrecognisable from the early season Jets. All the placeholders getting a run.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I love our partnership.

We should be aligned with a QLD team, Caloundra Sharks, get them promoted to QLD cup. A WA team Cottesloe Sharks, hell a Victorian team.

But hey let us think small, keep it all in the Shire, then whine about the Broncos, Cowboys, Melbourne, East's whom all have multiple feeder clubs being powerhouses.

And f**k me why are St. George juniors playing at Endeavour High.

I guess we will always have Chad, true shark junior, premiership winning halfback.

Special K

Coach
At one stage there was a rumour we were trying to buy a QLD cup team as part of our expansion plans so I don't think it is us being cheap. Maybe we still are looking. The club has been trying to grow into different markets like Port Macquarie. I think this is the most ambitious leadership we have ever had.

Jets have a good brand, they put a lot of effort into making it successful and we have been making it work for a few years. I wouldn't mind us getting a pipeline into western sydney like Manly did but that is seperate.

At one stage there was a rumour we were trying to buy a QLD cup team as part of our expansion plans so I don't think it is us being cheap. Maybe we still are looking. The club has been trying to grow into different markets like Port Macquarie. I think this is the most ambitious leadership we have ever had.

Jets have a good brand, they put a lot of effort into making it successful and we have been making it work for a few years. I wouldn't mind us getting a pipeline into western sydney like Manly did but that is seperate.
They came very close to having Cabramatta as the feeder team back in the Zappia daze, but Parramatta squashed that idea as they were in their area.

Latest posts