What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets best player since yr 2000

Fans choice, best Jet since yr 2000

• Total voters

Manfred Moore

Juniors
To be honest i think ryan lacked alot of heart this year. For me Beau Scott was more a consistent player at centre..

But definitely fav players for this recent era would have to be Cookie and ALf.

But watching Nathan seemingly coast though a game before turning it on with his blinding speed and great hole running this year was amazing. He is a freakish player.

Hey Jack Holmes...how do i get/buy a copy of that DVD of 2005 highlights?

Manfred Moore

Juniors
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be cos im at work but the standout was without doubt Thommo.

Comethe hour cometh the Thommo.

He stood tall all year and played with his heart on his sleeve.

Always managed to get the fans and players revved up with his inspirational running and hits.

Thanks for the memories Thommo!!!!

Jeffles

Bench
John Trad made the try highlights. They were on sale at the Presentation Night. I'll find out more about how you can buy a copy.

Jack Holmes

Juniors
Manfred Moore said:
Hey Jack Holmes...how do i get/buy a copy of that DVD of 2005 highlights?

As per Jeffles suggestion, Traddy is the man. I bought one at the Newtown Festival. It certainly highlights the fact that PL should be shown on either Foxtel or the ABC like the QLD Cup.

Good luck getting one, it's fantastic to watch.

2 True Blues

Coach
Agree with that whole heartedly Manfred. I have not been at home for nearly a week so want to check my old team lists prior to picking the Jets best TEAM since 2000. Have a fair idea but want to have a check first.

Thought the idea was a good one. Have a go at it HPH and Jeffles.

Jeffles

Bench
I'm supposed to be studying right now. Already slacking off to look at the forums.

I'll give it a go when I finish exams (late next week).

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Thanks for the heads up on the DVD.

Have ordered my copy already. Will also be ordering the wife and kids a nite at the mother in laws and inviting around some jets lads to watch it in full.

I just hope Stosics barging try from the goal line drop out vs Balmain/Ryde (??? if memory serves???) is on it. It was a classic.

Cheers.

Jeffles

Bench
Stosic's try is DEFINITELY on it! Traddy was behind the goalposts so you see it from that perspective.