What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets Jim Beam

Jeffles

Bench
The Jets won 32-18. Apparently we were too strong in the forwards, dominating The Entrance and setting the tone for the match.

The team has won 2 from 2. Get there early on Saturday to support them in their first home game. They deserve a good roll up on the form they have exhibited.

Bluebag

Juniors
The boys were very physical and the forwards should be known as the Bruise Brothers, the Hits that Richie Parker, Khalid Deeb and my favourite Riminie Reweti were something to behold.

2 True Blues

Coach
1/Sydney Bulls 106/54 plus 52 6 points
2/ Newtown 70/30 plus 40 6 points
3/Windsor Wolves 96/68 plus 28 6 points
4/ Wenty 62/44 plus 18 4 points

ETC ETC ETC

But jets have the best defence out of the 9 teams in the comp with wenty the second best on conceding only 44.

Go The Jets !!!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I believe Aaron Lai is playing for the jets in Jim Beam?

Can someone tell me how he is going cause i know he is a real goer on the footy field! He had a great year for Souths Juniors last year!

2 True Blues

Coach
Well that sounds really promising Snoop, But I am yet to see him play, but will look out for him anyway !!!

I won't be at Henson this weekend either so hopefully one of the lads on hear can give you some feedback.

Or even better come on down to Henson this Saturday and see how he goes yourself. Beam game first then Jets versus Souths.

Wish I could be there myself !!!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
2 True Blues said:
Well that sounds really promising Snoop, But I am yet to see him play, but will look out for him anyway !!!

I won't be at Henson this weekend either so hopefully one of the lads on hear can give you some feedback.

Or even better come on down to Henson this Saturday and see how he goes yourself. Beam game first then Jets versus Souths.

Wish I could be there myself !!!!

Have u got some times for me mate? Might do that indeed!

2 True Blues

Coach
Got texted the score. apparently Jets lost to their arch rivals of Metro days by 28 to 16.

Would love to get a match report from someone though as was not at the game !!!!!

brendothejet

First Grade
2 True Blues said:
Got texted the score. apparently Jets lost to their arch rivals of Metro days by 28 to 16.

Would love to get a match report from someone though as was not at the game !!!!!

The Jets had all the early ball but failed to capitalise. they let in some soft ones and never looked in it.

Showed some flash towrads the end to score a couple of nice tries but were outplayed IMO

2 True Blues

Coach
When where and against whom are the Jets playing in Beam this weekend. It should be a strong side with the Prem/league having a bye. Taking the points system into consideration it still should have some players in it who have been playing Prem/league.

If anyone finds out the score I would appreciate it if you's could post it here for me, as I won't be able to go to the game ??!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Can anyone fill me in on Aaron Lai? How has he been going of late?

I seen his name in the PL team a couple of weeks back is he still there or did a few of the jim beam guys go up due to injuries in the top squads?

2 True Blues

Coach
Jim Beam cup kicks of at Henson Park this Saturday at 1.15pm Snoop. Followed by the P/L match Jets versus Souths at 3.00pm.

Come on down and have a beer with the lads mate. It will be a great day at Henson as usual and it would be great to see you there...

Did you make the game last Saturday at all ??

2 True Blues

Coach

Jeffles said:
All the fixtures are on the club's website 2TB. You should check it out.

Fair enough mate, just trying to get more discussion going on the Jets forum as it's been pretty quite as of late....;-)

2 True Blues

Coach

Snoop Shark said:
Can anyone fill me in on Aaron Lai? How has he been going of late?

I seen his name in the PL team a couple of weeks back is he still there or did a few of the jim beam guys go up due to injuries in the top squads?

Aaron is named at fullback in the Premier League side to take on Souths mate.

The Jim Beam side is listed as :

1: Paul FISHAHI
2: Clint STOWERS
3: Mathan McMAHON
4: Anton La Vin
5: Michael TAOUK
6: Toufic NICHOLAS
7: Matt HABOJAN
8: Richard PARKER
9: Adam BENNETT
10: Billy BALEILOMMLOMA
11: Tim CHALMERS