What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets Mobile

horrie's heroes

Juniors
I saw an interesting sight in Edgeware Rd the other morning, a Royal Blue PT Cruiser resplendent with the N shield on the roof, Jets logos/website details etc on the other panels. Nice. Is this an official car or just a mad keen fan?

horrie's heroes

Juniors
i didn't go to henson at all last season due to being busy on most match days. i plan on going more often next year as i'm actually a roosters fan so i won't feel guilty about cheering an opposition team anymore!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Well welcome horrie's heroes and I'm sure we'd all love to see you along at the Royal and Ancient AKA Henson Park next season :) enjoy!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
I'll be taking an interest in the Roosters in NRL next year, not that I really follow NRL but with a 5 year deal this seems a good enough reason! Must admit a soft spot for the Penny Panthers though, met the wife there at the Poo Brown palace home of the Chocolate Soldiers way back when...

horrie's heroes

Juniors
Back in the late 70s/early 80s when I was just getting into footy as a youngster I owned a Jets "Jet Man" t-shirt as well as similarly retro Tigers and Sharks gear. I owned all of this before I had any Roosters gear so I assume I went for the Jets at some stage before settling on the Roosters for some forgotten reason. Anyway, as years have passed I've always had a softspot for the Bluebags. I've lived in and around Marrickville since 2000 and have followed their exploits in the local papers since. I've been to a few games here and there at Henson however with the Roosters playing in the same comp my loyalties were always elsewhere. Now the two teams have hooked up in premier league it will allow me to indulge more regularly in footy the way it used to be without feeling guilty about cheering another team!

Henson

Juniors
Yeah the jet mobile sticks out like dogs balls,doug loves it!its a real beast!!i'm jealous i'll have to get the jet blue pontiac back at Henson.

Jeffles

Bench
koslecki said:
the car needs to be bigger to hold all that PUMA has to offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woops! ha ho!

As a touch judge told me at the preliminary final "they don't call him Buckets for nuthin!"