What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JETS vs Dragons this Saturday 18/8

Kingy83

Juniors
Calling them the A Grade Bluebags is deceptive. There are only a handful of Newtown A grade players in the team......................And Brendo will still see a lot of bench time.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Kingy83 said:
Calling them the A Grade Bluebags is deceptive. There are only a handful of Newtown A grade players in the team......................And Brendo will still see a lot of bench time.

please do tell? :lol:

Kingy83 said:

Talk about the tall popply syndrome, we really like to chop down our champion sportspeople in this country don't we? :sarcasm:

brendothejet

First Grade
Kingy83 is just filthy because he turned down the chance to play and lambasted all those who put their hand up for the game saying it would never get off the ground.

Kingy if you had of been at training on tuesday night you would have seen 21 blokes who beg to differ.

:)

2 True Blues

Coach
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
Talk about the tall popply syndrome, we really like to chop down our champion sportspeople in this country don't we? :sarcasm:

Give em Blue Brendo !!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool:

brendothejet

First Grade
We had the last training session and I must say this.

A bunch of glory hunters came out of the woodwork looking to snake their way onto the team. one bloke who had left our club on 3 seperate occasions this year and had not been seen since he tried to play for Moore Park against us rocked up and thought he could get a run.

Others were former a graders who had left us high and dry during the season, now when the golden carrot is dangled they are 100% newtown.

For the people who have been there all year like Brad, Andrew, Paul, the Matts, Toka and the others thanks a lot. On saturday you get your reward. We might not have had the best season but this match should be something special.

To the glory hunters: You're not welcome. newtown is still a club based on pride and a bit of ticker. Don't think you can rock up and shine the spotlights and your face. Not only will you still be in the shadow of my ever growing greatness, but you will only be cheating those who actually care for Newtown out of an opportunity.

Thanks to the club for organising this match, and indeed the A grade and Junior teams throughout the year.

I guarantee you all there are some kids running around in the big blue N that will ensure the future of Newtown.

I hope to see you all on saturday and I hope to give you, and Newtown a big win!

For now though, back to work.

Overnight shifts suck.

bluebag43

Juniors
Good luck Brendo!

AND its good to hear that the guys that have stuck solid during the hard times will get the chance to play on Henson Park in the Royal Blue in front of a decent home crowd.

It would be good to see you guys (if you choose to) form a guard of honour after your game and rev the Prem boys up when they run on, just like they do in Club rugby!

Kingy83

Juniors
brendothejet said:
Kingy83 is just filthy because he turned down the chance to play and lambasted all those who put their hand up for the game saying it would never get off the ground.

Kingy if you had of been at training on tuesday night you would have seen 21 blokes who beg to differ.

:)

Ahhhh Brendo, if i were a fisherman id love to take that bait with me.

I did make my stance clear that i didnt want to waste my time with these glory hunters that you have mentioned (Although i think i used the term mercenaries. And ill retract my comment about you a few weeks back on that basis that you have given the club years of service) and you would have to agree that this is exactly how i predicted this exhibition team would unfold from the Newtown point of view.

Die-hard, Its not tall poppy sydrome mate. I am one of the guys that was left high and dry by these grubs during the A grade season. I gave 200% (or perhaps more, brendo can you confirm) every step of the way, including the pre-season in december 06 for the 07 season. So if i want to comment on the A grade "team", i will f*cking comment. And ill thank you to just sit there, fingers still and eyes open, and read said comments.

Now that i have finished ranting, i will be there on saturday to enjoy a few beers and hopefully see brendo to be the first Newtown jet to be penetrated greek style.

Kingy83 said:
Ahhhh Brendo, if i were a fisherman id love to take that bait with me.

Die-hard, Its not tall poppy sydrome mate. I am one of the guys that was left high and dry by these grubs during the A grade season. I gave 200% (or perhaps more, brendo can you confirm) every step of the way, including the pre-season in december 06 for the 07 season. So if i want to comment on the A grade "team", i will f*cking comment. And ill thank you to just sit there, fingers still and eyes open, and read said comments.

Now that i have finished ranting, i will be there on saturday to enjoy a few beers and hopefully see brendo to be the first Newtown jet to be penetrated greek style.

Good to see you have a preference for quality bait kingy! Now turn your sarcasm detector back on :lol:

Kingy83

Juniors
I dont have a sarcasm detector. Im a 2001 model. In the end, its all about Brendo The Jet being penetrated by some big greek second rower.

If you are going to be at Henson tomorrow Die-hard i would love to buy you a KB

brendothejet

First Grade
HAhahah Kingy.

your performances where nothing short of grimaldiesque. 200% was a minimum amount given by you on any 1 day. In fact you warmed up at 200%. you'll be back again. you enjoy the beers on the hill tomorrow and I expect you to come and score as many free ones as you can after the game.

Die Hard,

You just make sure you have the hill faithful there in numbers.

Mr_Smith

Juniors
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
Brendo let me know if you need a motivational speaker before the match.
what are you going to say?
FFS, don't take a leaf out of the TuRds book, "look at the bloke on your left, now look at the bloke on your right, you wont be playing at this level with them next year"
that's the type of loyalty, heart and spirit that F wit exudes, yet all you little people believe he is newtowns Saviour, he does what he does for self gratification, not the love of the jets, every dog has its day, and this little blue heeler is just about to have that day.