What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets vs Magpies - 11 August, 2007

Dallas

Juniors
Hey fellas,

Are you ready for this? Magpies will be on song, the Magpie Union will be in attendence. And when the Union attends, NOTHING IS SACRED!

MAGPIES FOREVER!!!!

Seriouslly though, I look forward to attending. We might get demolished this weekend, but no worries, as next year will be a different story!

Cyas Saturday!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Seriouslly though, I look forward to attending. We might get demolished this weekend, but no worries, as next year will be a different story!

Cyas Saturday!

:lol: maybe on both counts ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
newtownbluebags said:
wests.jpg

:lol:

Booyaaaah!!!

Jack Jeffries, either very brave or very stupid...LOL

Go the Maggies!

Any other preceding games on the day???

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Tom Raudonikis is unable to attend the match but there is going to be a very special guest at Henson Park on Saturday to make the trophy presentation at fulltime of the Newtown-Western Suburbs game.

:(

bluebag43

Juniors
Well Gentlemen, are we going to get together on the Hill tomorrow and make some noise?

I will be bringing the Bugle!

2 True Blues

Coach
Should be a good game. Always love seeing those traditional sides clashing. Or should I say jerseys. Shame about Tommy not bein there though.

God I wish we could win these last three games and go out with some credit. Then take that BYE in the last round ( LOL ).

brendothejet

First Grade
Guys i've just found out that after i finish work I have to go and put my dog down. I may not be able to make it.

Kinder: Best Dog ever.

yappy

Bench
tackling wasn't too high on the priority list, but both sides scored some scorching tries.

See you next yeah Bluebags, thanks for the KB

Mr_Smith

Juniors
you gotta feel for the scoreboard attendant, better than a point a minute!! not much time to enjoy a cold one.

good to see a win finally at Henson, although it was one of the lowest quality games I have witnessed in a hell of a long time.

P.S anybody know when we can expect the AGM?
I have rallied a few new members and they intend on attending the meeting to see first hand the professionalism of the club, one is a small business who may tip in a little toward the juniors to help with some home grown talent, but wants to see the condition of the financial statements prior to committing.
his first attempt at contacting the club was, to be blunt, sh*t house, guy answering the phone wasn't of any assistance.