What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jets vs parra

Nikki

Coach
Bad luck guys. I honestly thought you woulda had us as in the past (esp when Wade L'Estrange was playing for you) you seemed to be our hoodoo team. Cant wait for the re-match at Henson Park. Saw my first ever footy game there with my Dad being a huuuge Jets fan. That woulda been back in '77 / '78... Sheesh!

Does anyone know roughly what round we will be playing again?

Nikki

Coach
I am savin that in my phone now. Just quickly, how do you guys know your draw so far in advance?

brendothejet

First Grade
Jets sports club was off its na na the other night...

Lucky to get a friggin seat, let alone a beer and some dinner!

Jeffles

Bench
Nikki said:
I am savin that in my phone now. Just quickly, how do you guys know your draw so far in advance?

Since our home games are not NRL curtain raisers, the TV programmers do not choose our kick off times. All Newtown hets home games are played on the Saturday afternoon at 3pm.

See you there Nikki. Bring plenty of mates and your father.

Nikki

Coach
Jeffles said:
See you there Nikki. Bring plenty of mates and your father.

Hopin the father is rottin in hell somewhere (lol) but me and my mates will be there for sure. I will be in the same quandry I was in on Sunday, do I yell out to Heathy or the Parra boys??? :lol: :lol:

*I still yelled out to Heathy on Sunday and got a thank you after the game. :lol: