What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets Vs Sharks Saturday 15/7

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Last Saturday was a great turnout/result! for Newtown so here's looking forward to another top afternoon at Henson and another win for the mighty JETS!!!!! :D

Thoughts?

Should be a big crowd if its a nice day. I'll be there in fine voice! Can't wait for the double header, should be a great day out...

You'd be mad to miss it!

ledzep

Bench
Can't wait to head out
Here's the mighty Jets team:

Kirk
Malcolm
Perrett
Paea
Lai

Gordon
Soward

Hall
Doyle
Tonga
Schubert
Duma
Aubusson

Nuuasala
Burns
Edmonson

Can't lose with the awesome J. Soward in the team

NikkiShark

Juniors
sharks team is:
1 Dane NIELSEN
2 Mitch BROWN
3 Rhys LOVEGROVE
4 Ben POMEROY
5 Leon BOTT
6 Matt HILDER
7 Russell AITKEN
8 Clifford MANUA
9 Brett FINN
10 Sitaleki TIMANI
11 Darren MAPP
12 Luke HARLEN
13 Cameron CIRALDO

and the bench:
Leonard ROPETA
Nick DOIG
Jardine BOBONGIE
Kurt PUOHOTAUA
Ryan BORG
Brett KELLY

bluebag43

Juniors
It will feel like a home game for a lot of the Cronulla boys.

Especially Big Cliff. Impressive backrow with Harlen, Mapp and Ciraldo.

I also hope that Russell is not in the same form that he displyed for us last year!

Jeffles

Bench
3pm start.

Clifford was at Henson Park last Saturday. Obviously loves the place, and who would blame him!

2 True Blues

Coach
Go the mighty Jets. Been counting down the seconds since last Saturday. Love the double headers. Hear goes the voice again for a few days afterwards.

2 True Blues

Coach
Do you mean who's in the team or who do we play ??? If you mean who are we playing its against the Entrance mate. Kickoff is at 1.15pm.

Good to see you at the game again mate !!!

12-Jul-06 Jim Beam Cup Team List for Round 12 at Henson Park, 1:15pm 15th July
1. Will Ingram, 2. Adam Sarkis, 3. Clint Stowers, 4. Andrew Le Breton, 5. Nathan McMahon, 6. Toufic Nicolas, 7. Luke Milwood, 8. Lafi Manua, 9. Matt Habojan, 10. Matthew Eather, 11. Eddie Leuluai, 12. Rimini Reweti, 13. David Vial
INTERCHANGE: 14. Ritchie Parker, 15. Billy Baleilomaloma, 16. Adam Bennett, 17. Luke Kelly, 18. Hans Mork

See the chap at bottom left of the picture on page 35 of "Out of the Blue". If it's the same bloke, he's about 93 years old by now. I think I've heard of his cousin, though, used to be listed in team sheets as "A. N. Other", but very rarely took the field.

bluebag43

Juniors
DT-1

Good to hear from you mate! I trust all is well. (watch your organs over there)

Are you going to come back when we make the Grand Final?

Watch my organs? I haven't touched a keyboard in decades (by public demand). Only committing mayhem on bass and guitar nowadays.

Re returning for the GF, as luck would have it, my brother-in-law's getting married around the same time, so I WILL be back in town that week.

I wouldn't miss it for all the stinky tofu in China (and believe me, there's plenty here). Now all we have to do is get there - no late-season slumps, o.k., guys?

Along with 8,000 others, I was at Parra Stadium in '92 for the first GF win in Metro - it was a real spine tingler. I wouldn't want to miss our first in PL, either.

B.T.W.: Some folks on this forum know that I'm expecting a call/e-mail from certain third parties. So far, not a cracker - give 'em a kick up the arse on Saturday for me - or at least find out why not , eh?

Regards,
DT-1

2 True Blues

Coach
Good to see your still alive and kicking DT. Thats a strong Beam lineup mate. Really looking forward to this Saturdays games. It's been raining today though and overcast. Hope it fines up for tomorrow's double-header so the crowd turns out in force.

silverdaleshark

Juniors
Jets flew home 16-12 after being 12 nil down at the back end of the game, sounded like a terriffic game well done Jets keep flying high !!!!!!!!!!