What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jim Beam Cup - Fixtures, Teams and Results

Nfed

Juniors
Player losses starting to mount for Sydney Bulls - Charlie Farah and Fred Briggs to the Bulldogs. Adam Tippett and Willie Grech to Cabra and Dimitri Ainu to North Sydney. Anthony Mansour and a few others may retire.

Girvie's board shows Sam Aiga and Matt Gruska (Cabra) to Parramatta, and Jason Wrigley (Penrith) to Windsor while Dan Randall goes from Windsor to Penrith.

Nfed

Juniors
The Bulls have also lost their Assistant Coach and former player, James Pickering to the Roosters coaching staff.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nfed said:
Player losses starting to mount for Sydney Bulls - Charlie Farah and Fred Briggs to the Bulldogs. Adam Tippett and Willie Grech to Cabra and Dimitri Ainu to North Sydney. Anthony Mansour and a few others may retire.

Girvie's board shows Sam Aiga and Matt Gruska (Cabra) to Parramatta, and Jason Wrigley (Penrith) to Windsor while Dan Randall goes from Windsor to Penrith.

we've definitely signed Sammy Aiga but Mat Gruszka is going to Wenty I believe.

Jonelle

Juniors
Hey Girvie, apparently Ben Ellis is playing with St George Premiers, and I did see Ben train for fun with Cabra at Cronulla sandhills this morning. Also saw the WestTigers squad this morning looking fit and a couple of Jersey Fleggs and I swear I saw the Norths too this morning. :crazy:
Good to see pre season trainings happening, cant wait for 2007!

And sorry as it turned out to be a bad rumour, but Matt Gruska & Allan Burns so far are still with Cabra.

2 True Blues - And Its Willie Brown (big Forward) There is a thread posted about him and it details whom hes played for etc...

girvie

Staff member
Jonelle said:
Hey Girvie, apparently Ben Ellis is playing with St George Premiers, and I did see Ben train for fun with Cabra at Cronulla sandhills this morning. Also saw the WestTigers squad this morning looking fit and a couple of Jersey Fleggs and I swear I saw the Norths too this morning. :crazy:
Good to see pre season trainings happening, cant wait for 2007!
I'm glad Ben Ellis is with a Premier League team. I think he could crack first grade there although they also have Rangi Chase, Simon Woolford and Tony Caine.

Yeah that would have been Norths training on the sandhills.

st.george4life

Juniors
Thanks for that girvie, he will have some stiff competition, but also will be able to learn alot from Brown and Woolford regarding dummy half play..
Could you see him playing as a 1/2 back as well?

girvie

Staff member
st.george4life said:
Thanks for that girvie, he will have some stiff competition, but also will be able to learn alot from Brown and Woolford regarding dummy half play..
Could you see him playing as a 1/2 back as well?
He is more of a hooker/lock than a hooker/halfback.